Entry 1 of Mirabel Madrigal

(A/n This chapter was something in the works)

hi, It's Mirabel! It's been a while since I've been able to write but I should probably catch you up with some stuff that happened in the 1st year of me as head of the village!

First off we have the village itself, nothing has changed in that department except there are a lot more people here now. Second, Isa, well she has changed since her 'Senorita perfecta' stage she has been experimenting with her plants and powers. She also is happier and I can tell she being true to herself, although I feel like she has something she wants to say but she hasn't yet... Oh well, I can't get her to tell me.

Next, Luisa and Cami, as im writing this Cami is using they/them and they are happier than ever! The village didn't mind their every changing gender (though the younger and oldish members were very confused) and still enjoy their shows.  Then, Luisa has been relaxing way more often and has been making time for herself and exploring her hobbies. Right now the hobby she is exploring is painting and she is good at it! I hope they get better and happier.

Now, Dolores and Mariano. I'll be honest, THEY ARE SO CUTE!! They have been dating for 1 year now and Dolores has been over the moon. Nothing else to comment on that but just feeling happy for her.

then lastly, Antonio. The kid is mostly the same... Mostly...

I think he might be Bi? Im not sure but I keep seeing him looking at a boy with the same longing look like Dolores, but the same look with a girl who recently moved to the Encanto. Either way, if he is or is not the kid is mostly the same. But that's the update right now and now I'm going to bed! God night~

(A/n Sorry for the short chapter but I wanted to do this I promise I have something good coming soon!)