Fourth Generation 3/4

Mirabel's POV

So, it's been 9 months since we found out Dolores was pregnant, and right now she was in labour. Since then the house was in hell. That's not even an exaggeration.

Tia Pepa was making a hurricane and was worrying about her new grandbabies, Tio Felix was trying to calm her down but failed since he was also worried about the babies, Camila was playing with their hair and clinging onto Antonio who was jumping in excitement. Luisa and Isabela were excited for Dolores but also just concerned for Dolores's side of the Family, and me? I was excited and nervous, excited to become an aunt and nervous because when they turn to 5 it would be her first-ever door ceremony as the Candleholder.

That thought would be nerve-racking when it came true, but for now.

I take a deep breath and smile to myself. 

Let's savor the moment.

Dolores's door opened up, everyone turns to it and see's Mariano with a huge smile spread. "Triplets," He breathed, Dolores's side then rushed into the room with Me and my sisters behind.

Dolores was on the bed looking a bit tired and holding 3 babied in her hand, one in Red, one in Orang, and the last one in Yellow. Tia Pepa and Tio Felix walk towards Dolores who smiled at them and handed them the kids.

I peaked at the kids and almost started crying

The first boy, the one in red, looked like a mini Mariano if you don't count the slightly turned-out ears. His hair and the same shade of brown as Dolores and he gave them a little goofy grin, he also had brown eyes with a tiny bit of gold sprinkled around.

The Second boy, the one in orange, looked like a fusion of Dolores and Mariano. He had freckles all around his body and his eyes were dirt brown. He also seemed a bit moody like Tia Pepa.

But the one that struck out to me was the girl in yellow.

She looked, exactly, like Abuela.

 "Have you decided on what you will name them?" Isa asked,  Dolores and Mariano, looked at each other and nodded.  "This one," Mariano said, taking the red baby from Pepa, "Is Christian," The baby cooed at that, "I think he likes it," I commented going to him and pinching him in the cheek, "This is one," Dolores started, taking the orang baby from Felix who was still holding the Yellow baby, "Ezra," She said.

Then she took the last baby, "Her name is Alma," 

A moment of silence. Then I begin to chuckle, they all turn to me "Welcome to the Amazing Madrigal, Christian, Ezra, and Alma," I said pinching the cheeks.

The Madrigals just had 3 new members, wait five years see what happens~

3rd person POV

"Tonight the night!" Christian said they were currently in the nursery. The triplets are 5 years old, and ever since they were born a lot has changed. When the triplets turned 3 Luisa announced she got a boyfriend named Gabriel who had the same big heart as her.

Isabella decided that didn't want to be in a relationship and wanted to travel the world so she shortly left the Encanto after Luisa told them she got a boyfriend. Camilo got himself a boyfriend who happened to be the person who gave him his gay awakening, Tedros. On a darker note, Agustin had died a few days after and that was a dark time for the family but today was supposed to be happy.

"Mis pequeños alborotadores!" The kids turn to see Antonio, who was now 12 years old. "Hola, Toni!" Alma said with a smile.

"You guys excited for your ceremony?" He asked, sitting next to Alma. They nodded excitedly, "What gift do you think ill get?" Ezra asked practically jumping, "I want to fly!" Alma said making a gesture of bird, "I want to control water," Christian said, gesturing to the aquarium he had. 

Antonio laughs, then Ezra frowns. "What's wrong Ezzy?" Antonio asked, "What if we don't get a gift?" the room went silent then Alma smiled, "It's alright! even if one of us doesn't get a gift we get to be the next Candle Holder!" She said, optimistic. Antonio nodded "And we will still love you guys," Suddenly they hear a ringing sound. The casita shows them a clock and They smile. "Let's go!" Antonio said talking them hand in hand and leading them out.

Outside of the entrance is Dolores and Mariano who were waiting for them. "Im so happy for you guys," She said when they came and gave them a hug, "Whatever happens we will love you," said Mariano, patting them on the head. "Dol, Mariano, Mirabel said to come it's about to start," Camilo called, popping his head from the side. He eyes the triplets and smiles, "Good luck!" and leaves. They turn to their kids and tell them they'll meet them at the door.

Ezra's POV

"It's nerve-racking," I commented, we were waiting for Tia Mirabel to start the ceremony. My hands were sweating, then hands grabbed mine on each side, I look between my siblings and they both had a smile. I smile back and then I hear Tia Mirabel speak.

"57 years ago,  Alma Madrigal, or family, was given a miracle and each generation was given a gift. A gift that you use to help the community." She went silent and the crowd turned to them. I take a deep breath and we begin walking.

We walked down the aisle,

We walked up the stairs, 

Now we were in front of our doors, still yellow and glowing. I could see on the side was Mama and Papa and downstairs was the rest of the family. I take a deep breath and turn to Tia who was next to Christan who had his hands on the candle.

"Do you promise to use your gift to help the community? and even without a gift will you promise to help?" She asked with a smile, he nodded. I felt my heart race as he reached for the handle.

Then he touched it.

Nothing happened for a second until something came out of the nursery, a blob of water came out and came next to Christian. Then it turned into a water version of him, Christian smiled wide, and then it split into two and changed to me and Alma and they turned to us. 'I got a gift!" he said, his grin widening. His door now had a picture of him his eyes closed, he had his hands out and in the background showing he could control the waters.

Tia smiled and hugged him then quickly went to Alma. She touched the candle.

"Do you promise to use your gift to help the community? and even without a gift will you promise to help?" Alma nods and turns to her door. I felt my heart beating again. She touches it then began to float, "WoAh!" She yelped, she grabbed her doorknob but a smile never left. Her door now had a picture of her crisscrossed, floating, and eyes closed and the background was clouded. 

Tia smiled again and hugged her.

Then she turned to me. My eyes widen.

"Do you promise to use your gift to help the community? and even without a gift will you promise to help?" She asks, holding the candle. My hands shake as I touch the candle and shakily nods. I let it go and turn to my door, I touch the nob.

Nothing happens. I panic and turn to Tia, then I gasp.

There next to Tia Mirabel. Was Abuelo and Abuela, although younger.

"We are proud of you,"

My eyes start watering, "Ezra?" Tia asked, I smiled. "I can see the dead, Abuela and Abuelo are very proud of you," I said. Then my door had a craving of me ghosts and butterflies were behind my craving with graves sprinkled out, the craving of me had their eyes opened.

There was a moment of silence until Tia began to cry, She turned to the crowd with tears and a smile "We have new gifts!" Then appulse erupted around the house.

At the same time, I and my siblings opened the doors. And our rooms were amazing.

(A/N HOPE YOU ENJOYEDDDD)

1369 words