2nd week of Mirabel Madrigal

(A/n This will be a Camilo-centric chapter but we will have some Mirabel at the end)

3rd person POV

Camilo got up in a good mood, another day helping out the townspeople and another day of seeing Mirabel be a queen at what she does.

'Abuela was right about her being good'

He got out of his bed and went to do his hair, "Another good morning~ and a good day going for-" He stares at his reflection as a sickening feeling jolt through his body.

Crack

"I keep forgetting..." He mumbled to himself.

It wasn't the first time he had felt this way, there were loads of times when he felt like he didn't like being 'He' at all! But then there are other days where he liked wearing the poncho.

Camilo sighed and after fixing his hair went on his bed and sat down.

His room had a huge stage and a bunch of pictures of the people he had to shapeshifted into, Without thinking twice shapeshifted into someone he sometimes wished he was.

The girl had always worn her hair in a tight bun, her favourite colour was red and could hear anything from a mile from her. Yea, Camilo shifted into Dolores.

But more specifically he shifted into the dress of Dolores, instantly he felt much better.

He got up and twirled, jumped, and pranced in that dress. He felt great!

Until...

"Family! Time for breakfast!" Felix called.

In an instant, Camilo shifted back into the yellow poncho he wore and the sickening feeling returned. "Coming Papa!" He called back.

He opened his door and turned to Dolores's which was where he saw his papa knock-on and called him to come out.

He internally sighed in relief, at least he didn't hear him. And went on with that Camilo went on with her day.

Camilo's POV

"Camilo! we need another Angelo over here please!" I hear Mirabel yell, "Coming!" I yell back, I run over to where Mirabel was and turn to Angelo and help them set up a welcome home party, "Thanks, Camilo! when you grow you'll be a fine man when you're older,"

Crack

"Uhm, thanks mister Angelo," I said with another goofy smile,  I was about to leave when I hear someone call me, "Camilo! can you help me for a sec!" I internally groan and go to Emilia who wanted me to take care of her kid for a bit,  "Huh aren't you a little cutie huh?" I whispered at the baby in my hand, "Mama! wheres Violet?" A voice called, "OH! you must be To-" I stop talking halfway. In front of me were a boy with dark tan skin, wavy golden-brown hair, and grey eyes. "Oh- Your Camilo, Hi! the name Tedros," He holds out his hand, I take it. 

'Woah, he is really pretty

"Really? I- thanks," Wait? shoot, I said out loud? "I- sorry I didn't mean to say that out loud-" He giggles, its cute, "It's fine! I just wanna where my tia is-" My face reddens, "Oh, she went to help your abuela I think," He nods and looks at the baby in my hand in coos, Meirda that was way too cute, "Violet is so cute right?" 

'Not as cute as you'

His face reddens, "Oh my god- I'm so sorry, I was-" Then he starts laughing, and before I knew it I was laughing too, "It's fine! Your cute too," My face gets redder, "You trying to hit on me?" I said, trying to get my swag back. Sadly it didn't work, "Maybe? You never know~" He cooed.  "I- you're a flirt aren't you?" I snap back, "Well-"