2 month of Mirabel Madrigal

(A/n Some Daughter and Mommy bonding time)

Julieta's POV

It was a very good day. After 40ish years, she finally can have a break from baking, cooking, and trying to care for a whole village. now I can have time for myself.

I sigh in relief as I sink into the cotton sheets of my bed and rest,  I close my eyes as could feel myself drift off into oblivion.

.

.

.
*CRASH*

I bolt up and go outside of my room, I look down from the balcony and see Mirabel and her arm bleeding as she was in front of a mirror.

"Oh my God! Mirabel-" I gasped, I run downstairs and grabbed Mirabel and take her into the kitchen.

I grab a tweezer from the board, "Mirabel! What happened?" I asked, gently grabbing her arm and start gently take out the glass.

"Im so sorry Mami, I just-  so tired and I didn't notice the mirror-" Mirabel whispered, I put my hand on her arm and caressed her, "Shush, I just hope you're okay," I said as I put down the tweezer. Then I go and find some leftover empanada to heal her arm.

"Im sorry mama," she whispered. I turn to her with a confused look, "What do mean?" She looks down at her arm.

"Today was supposed to be your break, but then here you are taking care of me when you are supposed to be taking care of yourself and not supposed to take care of me-"

"Mirabel!" She looks up at me and I hand her empanadas and look at her and caress her cheek.

"It is fine Mirabel, I would do anything to take care of you and it's fine to have someone take care of you. Like you! You told me to take care of myself and now im giving the same advice to you." She looks at me and then starts to cry, I hug her as she starts eating the empanadas. "I love you, mama," she whispered.

"I love you too Mira,"

"I love you more,"

"I love you most," I give her kids on the forehead.

(A/n when the chapter is too short and you want to add more but you dont have medication or idea how much to add, im so sorry I promise the next one will be longer.)

394 words