1st month of Mirabel Madrigal

(A/n LUISA, ISABELA AND MIRABEL~)

Luisa's POV

"Hey, mama!" Mama turned from the Ajiaco she was making. "Yes, Luisa?" She asked, "Have you seen Mirabel?" She shook her head, "Nope," I sigh, "She's been really busy since becoming the new head of the village, I barely see her anymore!" I complained, Mama chuckles and puts a hand on my shoulder. "Reminds me of you when you overworked yourself," I raise an eyebrow, "Im pretty sure I got that from you?" She chokes and goes back to cooking.

I leave the kitchen to see Isabela waiting in front of Mirabel's door, "Hey! Isa! watcha doing?" I asked going up to her. She turns to me, "Oh hey Luisa, Im waiting for Mirabel here since I can't find her in the village," She states, "Really? I was looking for her too! I asked her if she could help me with some clothing stuff!" Isa turns to me, eyes widen, "Really? Me too! I need some fashion advice since I can't see myself in anything other than dressed that are pastel-" she groans. "Isa? Luisa?" 

I and Isa turn and see Mirabel. She had her hair in a half bun with the other half down since it was longer now, she still wore the same skirt but now she had a long white blouse. She also was wearing Abuela's shawl, "Wha-why are you in front of my room?" We look at each other and both said "You promised you'd help us with some fashion advice," 

Mirabel's eyes widen, "Oh my god- I FORGOT! I'm so sorry! it been so busy lately since I'm in charge now I have to always be in town-" I put my hand on her shoulder, "Mira! Calm down, we know it's been a busy month for you" I turn to Isa and then turn back to her again. "We can wait another time," Isa nods but Mirabel just grabs me and Isa into her room.

Isabela's POV

Inside Mirabel's was more filled now since there was a huge shelf area filled to the brim with silks, cotton, satin, and other things. There were also 5 mannequins beside the shelf 2 of them having skirts on each of them, one of the hot blue with accents of greens and oranges and the other one being a neutral-toned teal with accents of hot pink and blue.

Mirabel's runs to those mannequins and takes them off, "I've been working on these on my breaks and I was supposed to give these to you guys after I embroidered on these but then I didn't have enough time on my hands, so I guess I'll have to give these to you now." She gave us the skirts. I run my hand through the hot blue skirt, it was made of cotton and the colors worked very well with each other. At the end of the skirt, there was lace and it smelled kinda like poppies for some reason. "Mirabel these are really good!" Luisa exclaimed, Mirabel blushes and smiles, "Thanks!" She says, "No really Mirabel! these are good, you took my ideas and made it even better!" I said as Luisa nods rapidly.

Mirabel smiles,  "I just wanted to make you guys happy! plus I had so much fun making them, even though I knew I could do better-"

We cut her off by giving her a big hug.

"Thank You, Mirabel!" We both exclaimed, She smiled and hugged us. I missed doing this with my sisters.

(A/n Sorry it's shorter than my usual parts but I've been tired lately and I got covid and currently, my morale is kinda dead but ill try to update k k bye)

610 words