Fourth Generation 1/4

(A/n So before starting the fic I should probably tell you that everyone is a year older than in canon (ex. Mirabel=16, Antonio=6) and another thing, I am not Columbian or Latino I just like Encanto so sorry if I got some stuff wrong Okay enjoy!)

Mirabel's POV

I got up with a smile on my face as always, I get up brush my teeth, and change into my usual outfit, A white blouse with butterflies and other stuff embroidered with a teal dress also embroidered and a black shawl Abuela once use to wear.

I walked out of my room and waved to Camilo good morning, I slide downstairs and began helping mama by setting up the table as she finished up cooking breakfast. "Good morning!~" I said, greeting everyone as they got to the table. Once everyone came settled down I went to the head of the table and everyone turned to me.

"Alright! So today we have to help the Rojas with Ada's quinceanera" I turn to Dolores, "Who do the Rojas's need right now?" Dolores puts her hand behind her ear and after a few seconds she responds, "They need, Luisa, Isa, Pepa, and Camilo," I nod and turn back, "So another announcement, For  the whole day ill be helping Mariano because of a favor." Everyone nodded and I could see Dolores looking a bit anxious. After that, we enjoyed breakfast and started to go do our chores. I was about to go to Mariano's home when Dolores came to me with weary eyes.

"Hey, Doll? What's up?" She looked at me and sighed, "I was just wondering, what did Mariano need you for?" She asked. I nearly winced at the question, "Oh! just a project that he needed my help with" I answered, "Anyways, Im so sorry but I gotta get going," and ran before she could respond.

3rd Person POV

"Hey, Mariano!" Mirabel greeted,  Mariano, looked up from the tiny box he was looking at, and gave her a small smile. She grabbed a chair and the small notebook and pencil on the table then started scribbling on the paper and showed it to Mariano.

'You ready to propose to her?'

Mariano smiles flatter and begins fidgeting with the small box. Mirabel gives him the notebook and pencil and he begins writing and then showed it to her.

'What if she says no?'

Mirabel sighs, then chuckles a bit at his nervousness. She takes the pencil and starts writing 

'You've been preparing for this for a whole year, you got a special ring for her and I can tell you she does care, heck she was worried about you since you haven't told her about this! you're ready'

Mariano sighs in relief, "Thanks Mirabel," Mirabel pats him on the shoulder "Now, do you think that" He flips the notebook and shows a song, "Is too much?" Mirabel reads through and laughs. "This is great, and no it's not too much," She gets up and grabs Mariano. "Now let's pick your outfit for tonight."

Dolores POV

It was 9 pm and Ada's quinceanera right now everything was great! The food was great, the decoration was beautiful and the music was amazing! but, I haven't seen Mariano for a week. Since he and Mirabel were hanging out, she knew he and Mirabel were only friends but she noticed she never heard them talking and when she does hear their conversation it's only bits and pieces.

She looks around the church which was filled with people talking, dances, and eating but no sign of the two.

"Hey Doll!" I turn around to see Camilo as he sits next to me with a small cup of hot champurrado. "What's up? Is the noise overwhelming?" He asked, I shook my head, "Im use to it at this point, but I'm worried about Mariano and Mirabel..." I replied. He looks at me with wide eyes then chuckles. "Why? are you jealous?" I flush and look down as he gaps at me. "Foolish isn't it?" I sighed, Camilo closes his mouth and drinks his champurrado, "Not really, it's normal to be jealous just never thought you would be." He answers, "It's just- it been bugging me, I cant hear their conversation and I hear everything!" I exclaimed, I buried my head in my hands. "I just worry he doesn't love me anymore," I feel a hand on my shoulder, I look up at Camilo who was pointing at the middle of the room, I turn and see Mariano, wearing a red and orange polo with Mirabel holding a red guitar.

"What," I whispered.

Mirabel gives Mariano the guitar then he starts playing a song with the room full of silences.

I love you too much
To live without you loving me back

He walks up to me with a smile as he kept singing.

I love you too much
Heaven's my witness and this is a fact
I know I belong
When I sing this song
There's love above love and it's ours

I felt my heart swell as he put the guitar down and assemble start playing, he still singing.

'Cause I love you too muchI live for your touch
I whisper your name night after night
I love you too much
There's only one feeling and I know is right
I know I belong
When I sing this song
There's love above love and it's ours
'Cause I love you too much

He grabs me and we start dancing, I felt my heart dancing as we danced to the music.

Heaven knows your name I've been praying
To have you come here by my side
Without you, a part of me is missing
Just to make you my own, I will fight
I know I belong

He suddenly stops dancing and stepped away.

When I sing this song
There's love above love and it's ours
'Cause I love you too much

I was confused, then he dropped on one knee as he continued singing.

I love you too much
I love you too much
Heaven's my witness and this is a fact
You live in my soul

I gasp, as he goes into his pocket and shows a red velvet box.

Your heart is my goal
There's love above love and it's mine 'cause I love you
There's love above love and it's yours cause I love you
There's love above love and it's ours if you love me
As much

He stops singing and takes a breath. 

"Dolores Madrigal, for the last year and 3 months we were dating and It has been the best time of my life," He takes a deep breath, "You were the best thing in my life. You have seen my worst and best and I have seen yours, and for the last few weeks, I couldn't see my future without you in it" Then he opens the small box and I gasp with tears in my eyes, it had a ruby shaped like a heart with diamonds encrusted around the rim, "Dolores Madrigal, will you marry?" he asked.

I took a deep breath and smiled with tears in my eyes "Yes!" His smile widens and I hugged him.

3rd Person POV

The church erupted with applause and cheers until Mirabel hushes them noticing Dolores's discomfort.  After they calm down people congratulated the new fiances, Then Pepa and Felix came.

"Im so happy for you mija!"Pepa cried as a cloud came over when she hugged them, only not getting them wet thanks to Felix, "Pepa! your gonna get them wet,"  They laughed, "Thank you  for letting me propose to your daughter." Mariano said. The couple smiled.

"Take care of her okay!" Felix exclaimed. Then Antonio called them over and the couple left the other couple alone. "I love you a lot yknow? You're amazing for planning this." Dolores said, leaning into her fiance, "I mean I couldn't do this without Mirabel's help," Dolores snaps her head to look at him in shock, "Now remind me later to thank her."

They laugh and they enjoyed the rest of the night.

(A/N Wow, that was long- anyways hope you enjoyed it and have a good day!)

1347 words