Fourth Generation 2/4

(A/n So Im happy you liked the last chapter, now enjoy! P.S Please read the A/n at the end that will have something important there.)

Dolores POV

These past few months have been the best of my life, Planning, choosing, and taste-testing the cakes Tia Juileta and the Castillo's help make. As much it is amazing it's a bit overwhelming.

I flop onto my bed, exhausted from the events of the day. Tomorrow was the last day before the wedding and the pre-wedding jitters are getting to me, I roll onto my back and look at the ceiling of my room, My room was a small library that was so quiet that nothing from the outside could shake the silents, and yet it seemed that everything was so...

Loud.

CREEK

I look towards my door and saw Mama, holding a stack of letters. I sat up as she brought them to my bed while giving me a pen. "These are the last letters for you to sign," Mama said, I nod and signed the first letter and gave it to Mama while she put them in the envelope and closed it, "Who are these for?" I asked while still signing the letters, "These are for Mariano's relatives that live in the nearby village, Antonio said he would ask the birds to send it to them." I nodded signing the last, "Mija, are you okay?" I look at  mama who had a concerned look, "You have been out of it for a couple of days" She shuffled closer, "Do you want to talk about it?"

I sighed and put my head on my shoulder, "When papa asked if you would marry him, did you ever get second thoughts?" Mama thought and nodded her head, "the night before the wedding I was questioning if I would be a good partner to him since of my tendency to have strong emotions" She turned back to me, "Why ask?"

"Im worried I won't be a good wife to Mariano," I confessed, Mama looked surprised but I continued, "I still wonder if he would have been happier with Isabela or maybe he isn't happy with me at all! and maybe I won't be a good wife to him, yknow?" Mama gave me a soft smile and pulled me into a hug, "Do you want to marry him?" She asks, I nod, "And you know you'll be happy with him?" I nod again, She pulls away from me, "Than that's more than a reason not to worry," I smiled, "Thanks for listening mama," 

"Your welcome Dol," She said, "Now get some sleep," I nodded then she kissed me on the forehead, "Night Dol," I smiled, "Night mama,"

Time skip 2 days~ Wedding day~

Mirabel's POV

"Woah, Isa you outdid yourself," I stated, looking around at the decorated church. It was covered red and white roses, with hints of Isabela sprinkled out the decorations. In the corner with Antonio were all his bird friends and they were rehearsing the melody that will play when Dolores comes down the aisle.

"Thanks! It's not what I would do but anything for my fav cousin!" Isabela said, I tilt my head as the guest started coming in, "I thought Camilo was your favorite?" Isabela's eyebrows shot up, "I never said that," I shrug, "Anyways I gotta get going I promise Doll I'd help her with her hair."  Isabela said and ran off, I look to the alter and see Mariano, next to him Cami comforting the man. "Hey Mariano, Cami" They turn to me and waved.

Mariano was wearing a black suit with a red tie and he was sweating a lot. Cami was wearing a black skirt and a long-sleeve white polo with an orange vest, Cami's hair was in a ponytail and he was wearing a cheeky grin. "Is he ready?" I ask Cami, "I think he is," Mariano gets a tissue and dabs it on his forehead, "I am not ready, but he thinks I am," Cami winces at that, "Oh, sorry, Cami thinks am," I chuckle. "The ceremony is gonna start, SO good luck."

As I take my seat next to Tio Burno who looked clean, that's when the ceremony starts.

People walked down the aisle, flower girl, ring bearer that kind of jizz.

Then the music changed to the birds as they sing to a sweet melody, everyone turns to the aisle and there was a comforting silence. They're walking down was Dolores she was wearing a red dress with red accents around it,  On both of her sides were her parents and everyone could tell tia Pepa was trying not to get Dolores wet. When they reach the Alter Dolores moves in front of Mariano, who was red in the cheek, and then the ceremony started.

3rd POV

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the love of Dolores Madrigal and Mariano Guzman, if you wish to say something, speak now or forever hold your silence." The priest says the church is almost silent with the only sound being sniffles. "Now let's start with the vows."

The priest turns to Dolores and she pulls out a small letter and begins to read.

"Mariano, from the day we met I had always loved you. From your personality to your beautiful poems, you have enchanted me with your life and I wish to be part of it. I can not promise I will be the best wife but I can promise I will always be with you and I will care for you in any way I can cause I truly love you." At this point, almost everyone was crying, or at least misty-eyed.

"Dolores, When we first met I knew there was something special about you but I was blinded by your cousin, which I'm still sorry for not noticing how you felt but now I know how much I truly care for you and I promise I will do anything to be a good husband and I promise to love you. I promise to help in any way I can and Im thankful you love me." 

"Now repeat after me," The priest said to Mariano,

"I Mariano Guzman,"

"I Mariano Guzman,"

"Will love Dolores Madrigal,"

"Through, sickness and in health,"

Then he turned to Dolores,

"I Dolores Madrigal,"

"Will love Mariano Guzman"

"Through, sickness and in health,"

The priest than asks Dolores, "Dolores, do you take Mariano as your husband for forever?"

"I do,"

"Mariano, do you take Dolores and your wife for forever?"

"I do,"

The priest smiles, "You may now kiss the bride!"

Mariano grabbed her waist as Dolores grabbed his cheek, and kissed as the crowd erruppted with cheers Isabela showered the whole place with flowers.

This was the best wedding ever!

(A/n So big announcement! I am currently writing a Male!oc x Camilo fanfiction and im planning to upload it soon, another thing is I cant update as much anymore since yknow school is happing and im going in person- so anyway hope you enjoyed Bye!)

1162 words