Chapitre Dix-Huit

"Well, don't you look like the cat who got the cream..." Pansy poked him, smiling. 

   Cream? 

   The whole fucking pie. 

   Draco had lost himself completely last night. Lost himself in her and he couldn't get the sounds ofher panting and moaning out of his head. His senses were in overdrive due to his lack of sight and itwas such a sweet torture. The way her body felt on him and around him. 

   Then when she'd looked at him...

   "You see me..."

   He had. And she had looked truly magnificent. A slight sheen of perspiration across her face andchest, looking thoroughly fucked and sated. She was still catching her breath when he finally laidthem back on the mattress, their bodies moulding to each other and completely spent.

   They'd stayed like that for a good half an hour before Draco told her he would have to get back tohis room before people started to look for him. Blaise had wanted to copy some notes from theQuidditch timetable he'd started writing up. 

   He remembered getting himself dressed and glancing back over at her, now covered by a silkmaroon sheet to just above her glorious breasts. 

   He smiled at her hungrily for a minute. "You're something else, Granger..." he told her in a lowvoice.

   She smirked back at him and bit her lip but said nothing. 

   She knew she was killing him.

   When he left her room, he had practically skipped all the way back to his own, feeling happier andmore satisfied that he had in a long time. Even his sleep that night had been a deep one.

   He could get used to this.

   Draco came back down to Earth. 

   "You got nothing better to do than sit and stare at me, Pans?" Draco asked her casually as helounged in his usual chair in the common room, flicking through his Potions notebook beforetoday's lesson. "Anyone would think you fancied me..." he smirked up at her. 

   She rolled her eyes. "Oh please. That ship hit an Iceberg, sank and took Leo down with it agesago." She flicked her hair over her shoulder. "I'm into oldermen now ..."

   Draco shook his head. "Like Snape?" he quipped, smiling. 

   "Like your dad." she retorted sarcastically, giving him a wide smile at seeing his fade. 

   Touché Parkinson, touché. 

   The common room door opened and in breezed bollocks-features, looking pleased with himself.Crabbe and Goyle were sat playing wizards chess by the door, some of their board pieces beingknocked over by the cold January breeze that Zabini brought with him on the way in.

   "For fucks sake, bell-end, I was winning then!" Crabbe called out to Blaise haughtily. 

   Draco rolled his eyes. They didn't even know how to fucking play. 

   Blaise just gave them a look of contempt and then turned back to Draco. 

   "I think I've found the answer to your little problem, Draco". 

   He wasn't sure whether he thought that was going to be a good thing or a bad thing.

________________________________________________________________________________

   She was late again.

   If she kept making this a habit then he was going to give her detention for sure.