Chapitre Six

His palms were sweating and his concentration had escaped him. 

   Sitting there, trying to complete his work while she was two seats to the right in front of him.Sitting there all prim and proper, one leg crossed over the other again and this time she seemed tobe playing with a lock of hair from her ponytail and twisting it around her delicate finger. 

   He decided to look at the side of her face. If he looked there then he would be less likely to let hiseyes wonder down the curve of her spine or obsess about the little dents in her dainty shoulderblades. 

   Fuck off Draco. He said to himself. He bet she could feel his eyes pawing at her. But he couldn'thelp it. She was just a feast for the eyes. 

   When she caught him looking at her before, an uneasy silence seemed to spread throughout theroom. She could tell that he was looking at her with purpose, but he could tell that she hadabsolutely no idea why he was looking at her in the way he had. 

   Instead she chose to look away and take a seat as if nothing had happened between them in thosemoments. Which was just as well, because Draco would have had absolutely no fucking idea whathe would have done next if she did challenge him. 

   Bend her over? 

   No

   Get between her legs on the table? 

   Again, fuck no. 

   Pull her hair and expose that pretty little collarbone of hers? 

   Maybe ... 

   He shook his head and refused to go any further with that thought. 

   He was about to go back to his work when a particularly enjoyable sight piqued his interest. 

   She was staring straight in front of her, he noticed. Her lips pursed around the end of her featherlessquill. Then without even realising it, she put her tongue to it and sucked slightly, deep in thought. 

   Oh fuck, no ... 

   A bolt of lightning hit his groin and he was instantly hard again, watching her play innocently witha quill. What the fuck had he been reduced to? This wasn't him. He didn't waste his time lookingat girls deep throating writing utensils. What type of monster had he become? 

   Her back stiffened and he saw her look in his direction out of the corner of her eye. Then her headsnapped round to his with determination and she was glaring angrily at him, daring him to tell herjust exactly what he thought he was doing. 

   He didn't think 'daydreaming about shagging you' would cut the mustard ... otherwise he probablywould have said it. 

   No, no he wouldn't have. Because then he's given in and admitted that he does find her attractiveand that would just open a whole different can of worms that he didn't need. 

   Instead he opted for a sneer when he looked back at her. Once he could manage to bring his eyesaway from her tits first though, obviously. 

    "What?" she asked him in a quiet voice, accusingly. Her face full of disgust as usual. 

   Oh darlin', if only you knew ... he thought. "lilac isn't your colour, love." He opted for instead. 

   She frowned at him in confusion before sticking up a finger and turning round. 

   She'd figure that little nugget if info out on her own soon.

________________________________________________________________________________