Chapitre Quinze

"Having a good ogle, were you?"

   "Well yes, as it happens." 

   The man in question swished past them, his muscular build and his long, blonde hair giving himthe look of one of those Muggle Motorbike fanatics. 

   "Figures really, you little pervert". 

   Pansy laughed at him, thumping him in the arm. "You know what I'm like for a man with long hair..." then wrinkled her nose slightly . "But he had the face of drug addict". 

   Draco snorted. 

   The fella looked like one of those Hanson lads after one too many Ummbops

   "And talking of long hair ... you know I always said I thought your dad was a bit fit". Pansy toldhim with a large smile on her face. 

   "You've always disgusted me, Pansy..." he shook his head. "You're such a classy bird".

   "I'm like a dog with a bone." she said giggling.

   He laughed at her. As long as it wasn't his bone she was chasing around like she used to do, hedidn't care who her next conquest was. 

   He stood from the steps of the little fountain in Hogsmeade and dusted himself off. They werewaiting outside a little potions shop, waiting for cunt-chops to pick up something to go into a flutonic. 

   Apparently, man flu wasn't just a Muggle thing. 

   He looked around the little shops, his mind wondering for a minute whether Granger was here ornot as he hadn't managed to catch a glimpse of her curly head anywhere. He'd not seen her sincethat little afternoon spent in the store cupboard on Friday. 

   What a fucking day that was. 

   He'd never experienced anything like it in his life and if he was honest with himself, he knew thereason was because of who he had the experience with. 

   She surrounded him. She was wild and intoxicating and everything he wanted in a sexual partner.Everything he wanted in a woman. 

   Steady on mate, don't get carried away.

________________________________________________________________________________

   After her coming down from her orgasm he remembered the way she practically went limp againsthim, drawing in deep breaths to control herself and come back down to Earth. 

   "That was ...." but she couldn't finish her words. Instead she put her head back onto his shoulderand moaned slightly when Draco withdrew his fingers and attempted to settle her back on her feet. 

   She put her arms around his waist, not moving from the spot and Draco instinctively wrapped hisarms around her almost protectively and considered the prospect that this just felt ... right. 

   He took in a deep breath and smelled the Jasmine in her hair again and the thoughts about her andthem and what they were doing consumed him. 

   How did it all escalate so fucking quickly? 

   Or had it?

   He pondered that yes, the sexual attraction was VERY new and VERY real. But what about theattraction that had been silently bubbling away under the surface for years? The fact that hehadn't really had many dealings with her since the time she had punched him in 3rd year.