Chapitre Sept

Hermione praised herself for her nerves of steel. She also noted she would have to praise Ginnyand Alice for their wicked little idea that had appeared to pay off in spectacular fashion. 

   She hadn't originally meant to enjoy this so much. It was supposed to boost her self-confidenceand knock any bad thoughts about Malfoy saying anything cruel about her body out of her head.But what she hadn't planned on was her reaction to his reaction, which had been ... well ... 

   Hot. 

   The look he gave her, if she was not mistaken, had been one of absolute adrenaline and ... need?She doubted it was anything more than the shock of seeing her in Green underwear ... but thatintense look was back again and she didn't quite know how to handle it. 

   Green had been Ginny's idea. 

   After Hermione eventually telling them she felt a little violated by Malfoy's current sight issue andthat he'd probably telling all his Slytherin friends about how awful she looked in her underwear,Alice came up with a naughty little plan. 

   "Oh, this is too good! Beat him at his own game Hermione." She squealed excitedly. "Wearsomething that will knock him dead if he sees you tomorrow!" 

   Hermione shook her head. "No, I will not be objectified by – " 

   "Oh, for bloody hell's sake Hermione." Ginny said in an exasperated tone. "You're notobjectifying yourself. You're making him know that you know about his little trick and if he wantsto look at you then he'll see nothing but a witch who's confident with her body". 

   Hermione still didn't like it, but then playing fire with fire was the only way to win this one, wasn'tit? 

   And that green did look good on her. 

   A charm of course. She didn't own any green underwear so that night settled on turning some ofher own into that rich emerald colour, ready for the next day. 

   Ginny and Alice sat further away from her at the breakfast table so as to keep an eye on Malfoy'sexpression from across the room. Hermione could see them giggling and laughing with each other,knowing that they were enjoying his discomfort as much as she was. 

   What she hadn't banked on was the look in his eyes. She set out to be daring and challenging. If hewanted to call her out or tell her how ugly she was then she was ready for the fight. What his eyessaid were very different. What his eyes told her is that if they weren't separated by tables then he'dbe throwing her down and – 

   Oh my ... that couldn't be right, could it? 

   She saw him look away from her and that little spell she seemed under for a moment was broken.She looked down at Ginny and Alice who were giving her a silent round of applause. Hermionesmiled and shook her head, deciding to make her way to potions. 

   She needed to be early this time.

________________________________________________________________________________

   Erection number twelve of the day appeared before he even got to potions. Was it possible for hisdick to start getting sore from bobbing up and down so often?

   Josie Wainright was in front of him, strutting and wiggling her arse as she walked. A truly glorioussight.

   But Granger's strut ... 

   Will you just fuck off? He moaned inwardly. He didn't need reminding of Granger's strut, or herlong shapely legs or her gorgeous curves or the way those two dimples at the bottom of her backmade him want to reach out and –