Chapitre Quatre

"Undo it!" 

   "Mate, I can't undo it, it just ... goes after a while..." 

   "I hope for your sake that you're not fucking lying to me, because I will end you..." 

   Blaise eyed him with humour, fully aware that Draco wouldn't put actions into words. They'dknown each other for too long to make enemies of each other now. 

   Draco had him up against a hard-stone wall, his fists grabbing at Blaise's robes. He knew Blaisecould tell that he was at the end of his tether, but he honestly really had no fucking idea how bad hereally was feeling ... 

   That walk from Potions had been hell. The kind of hell that puts all of your possibly worstnightmares together and then plays them out in front of you and all you can do is stand there andwatch. 

   With a hard on. 

   It started on the Dungeon staircase. He had tried so hard to keep focused on the magnificent arse ofStacey Tomkins – a gorgeous redhead from Hufflepuff, with a fantastic pair of melons – two stepsup from him. 

   There it was, swinging away from side to side like some sort of hypnotic, erotic pendulum. Hegritted his teeth and adjusted himself when it was suddenly practically in his face, as Stacey hadcome to a stop directly in front of him. 

   Some sort of hold up on the stairs. 

   Not that he minded ... although it was highly tempting to reach out for an accidental graze of theleft buttock – 

   "Sorry! I left my book behind!" 

   Came a female voice from just in front of Stacey. 

   People were moaning that she was pushing past and going the wrong way. She was standing onfeet and making the already cramped space even tighter. 

   Then the vision of Stacey's arse was gone. 

   And in its place was Granger's outstanding tits in his face as she stopped on the stair above him. 

   The groan he made this time was internal, thank fuck. That peach, balconette now directly in hisface and he could see the cleavage up close and personal. Her olive skin looked soft and plump,just protruding over the bra and her collarbone was on full view as her hair had been pushed behindher back. 

   "Move Malfoy! I need to get through!" 

   Her hands went up to grab his shoulders to move him out of the way, but very unfortunately forthem both, Crabbe and Goyle were blocking the other steps below and even if Granger managed toget past him, she would still have trouble manoeuvring through the pair of them. 

   But she tried anyway. 

   Only now instead of letting Draco go, she spun with him and pulled him closer to her, using him asleverage. 

   Her breasts were now pressed right up against him and her groin was almost in contact with his.Her breathing was heavy as she had tried to fight her way through the crowd and was nowgrappling with Draco's body as well. 

   Don't look, don't look, don't look! 

   Don't do it, mate! 

   He caught sight of her exposed neck and how it connected to her collarbone. He was doing well toavoid everything except the sensation of her warm, slender body against his until he decided tolook further down. 

   Well done, Dickhead. 

   Her tits were pressed snuggly against his chest. His mind came to life behind his eyes and heimagined those same tits pressed up against him in the same way, only her head was thrown backwith pleasure as Draco was biting down on that collarbone of hers that he decided he liked so muchand was ramming in and out of her, over and over while she moaned his name. Her hot, tight –