Chapitre Dix

Well, wasn't this just fucking spiffing. 

   An actual laughing stock and the fucking hair to prove it, too.

   "It's not that bad ..." Pansy mused, sitting next to him in Arithmancy, a highly amused look on herface. "At least she didn't turn you pink". 

   Draco scowled at her. 

   "Yes, because blue really happens to bring out the grey in my eyes, doesn't it?" What a fuckingidiot. 

   "Don't get a tit on with me just because Nancy caught you salivating over her jugs." Pansy replieddefensively. 

   They were big jugs, though. 

   Colossal, you might say...

   And in his defence, he'd stared at them for a while longer than she'd even realised. But it was onlyto stop himself from ogling Granger's. He was trying to avoid those bad boys at all costs, until hehad figured out a proper game plan. 

    He was still seeing knickers. They were everywhere. But the only pair he was now interested ingetting into was that Gryffindor goodie-two-shoes. Not that she was as innocent as she looked ...no, she was Queen of the blue balls. 

   Nancy had not been too happy to catch him staring. And that's when she hexed him, turning hishair a delightful shade of blue and making him resemble Hades ... minus the flames. 

   "So, Hades, how are things in the underworld?" 

   "Well, they're just fine. You know, a little dark, a little gloomy. And, as always, hey, full of deadpeople. What are you gonna do?" 

   Story of my fucking life ... 

   Nancy had got detention and Draco had got Pansy to attempt to turn his hair back ... which wasn'tworking. She really would make a terrible fucking hairdresser. 

   "Miss Granger, why don't you have a go at rectifying Mr Malfoy's ... little mishap?" professorVector asked over the din of the room as mumbling students vacated. 

   Mishap? 

   This was a Greek fucking tragedy! Not a mishap! 

   He could see Granger eye him with a smirk as she put her book into her bag. "That hex needs waterand soap to break the chemical reaction, Professor. Perhaps if he were to wash his hair –" 

   "Brilliant, thank you for offering your time Miss Granger". 

   Well, that escalated quickly.

________________________________________________________________________________

   The Head Girl dorm was too fucking bright. 

   The maroon colour didn't help but fucking hell, he hadn't prepared himself for his eyeballs to beburnt out of his skull as he walked into the main sitting room. 

   "Let's just get this over with quickly." he heard Granger say as he heard the sink taps gettingturned on in the bathroom. "Bring in that wooden chair by the desk, I only have half an hour beforeI have to be at Ancient Runes" 

   She was all business. Which suited him because being around her like this was just painful. Hewould want to touch her and he knew that if she let him, he'd do a lot fucking more than that. 

   Thoughts about those long legs wrapped around his waist plagued him as he took the chair into thelittle bathroom and placed it in front of the sink. They looked at each other for a moment asGranger signalled for him to sit.