Chapitre Deux

This was hard.

   Well actually, no it wasn't. 

   It was fucking magnificent and the only thing that was hard was him.

   Heavens to Betsy ... weren't tits just brilliant? 

   Everything about them. Big ones, small ones, some as big as your head. 

   Draco hummed a rendition of 'Lovely bunch of coconuts' as he walked by some voluptuous 7thyear girls from Ravenclaw. 

   They snarled him. 

   He practically drooled at them. 

   It didn't matter that they were in their underwear. They were still bloody lovely to look at and hecouldn't get enough. 

   Cunt-chops was right. 

   He already knew he would miss this. 

   A world of boobs at his disposal. 

   And these Hogwarts girls none the wiser. 

   "Getting an eye-full, mate?" Crabbe (or Dickhead 1, as Draco had mindfully renamed him) askedas he sniggered, following behind. 

   "Abso-fucking-lutely!" Draco answered gleefully, practically skipping down the corridors. "What'snot to love? Boobs are ... well ... they're just swell, aren't they?" Draco finished, announcing hislove for tits loud and proud for all to hear. 

   The trio turned right and went down a flight of stairs and into the deepest part of the Dungeons. 

   Fantastic. 

   It was cold down here.

   Pokey-Nipple cold. 

   Draco looked at the sight before him, standing a few steps up from the ground as he descended thestairs.

   It was like a meadow full of nipples. 

   All pointing out of girls bra's and making their selves noticed to his eyes. 

   Some girl from Hufflepuff clearly needed to consider resizing hers ... the overspill of her big perkyones out of her royal blue bra was causing him to give her more than a few lusty looks. 

   Couldn't be helped.

   Giving a 17 year-old boy with the hormone equivalent of a space rocket a spell that allows him tosee girls from his year in their underwear? ... how was that ever supposed to be a good idea? 

   The Dungeon door creaked open, signalling the students to pile in. Draco saw all kinds of arsesswaying into the room, curved and athletic bodies walking to their seats. 

   Draco mused that he would need to snap out of this soon to get something done. He went to theback of the draftee room and perched in his usual spot. The best place to fuck about and not benoticed by Snape at the front. 

   The two Dicks took a place on either side of him. He was like a rose between two ugly fuckingthorns. 

   Draco tried to distract himself by getting his potions things together, rather than looking around atthe fantastic, titillating view. 

   There was a draft of wind and the Dungeon door burst open. 

   Draco didn't look up, but he heard the heavy breathing of the person coming through the door.Obviously shitting themselves that they were late and that Snape would bollock them. 

   "You're late." Draco heard Snape announce loudly in his usual drone. 

   This caused him to look up and glance at the body by the door. 

   And that's where it all started.

   With those legs.

   Those long, shapely legs that looked like they would wrap nicely around his waist as he held themup against the Dungeon door. 

   With that arse. 

   Jesus, that was perfect. The type of arse you would smack while you were fucking it and thevibrations would travel through your palm. 

   That fucking waist. 

   Tapered in, giving her that hourglass figure and when she turned slightly, he would get to see howmuch her waist would accentuate ... 

   He was a goner. 

   Because those breasts, man. 

   She was wearing one of those balconette bra's, in a peach colour. It made them pop out so theywere pert and practically under her chin. Her breathing was causing her tits to heave up and down,causing his trousers to tighten horrendously. 

   She was fucking gor-

   Granger

   She was fucking Granger.

   He wanted to be sick.