Chapitre Seize

Hermione was practically quivering with nerves. She had about ten minutes before he would beknocking on her door and as she studied herself in the mirror, she wondered what his reactionwould be when he saw her. 

   Soft curls cascading down her back and falling over her shoulders and a slight tinge of naturalblush to her cheeks from her apprehension.

   This time she had dared to greet him in nothing but her underwear. She bit her lip nervously as shestared at the undergarments in the mirror, wondering what he would think when he stood in frontof her, seeing her wearing the set. 

   Maroon, this time. 

   Her lace bra matched her lace G-string. And that lace G-string was covered by a lace, skirtsuspender to just partially cover her arse. The stockings completed the outfit and the whole thingsetting off her olive skin perfectly. 

   The thought that she was putting this effort in for Malfoy did surprisingly not shock her. 

   Malfoy ... 

   Draco ... 

   Which was it?

   Draco in the bedroom, it sounded sexier ... 

   She shivered again, remembering just how sexy it was. 

   And this time the ball was completely in her court and she was going to pay him back big time forthe kinky little charm that he had put on her. She could still remember the sexual hums her bodymade from his touch. 

   And when he brought her to climax with his fingers ... she'd never experienced anything like it. 

   Victor, who?

   She was sinking into some sort of sexual abyss and he was the reason for it. He was the reason herheartbeat sounded like it would explode in her ears whenever she was around him and as much asshe tried to fight the feelings, she wanted to drown in them too. 

   There was a knock at the door and Hermione held her breath. 

   Hold your nerve ... keep it together and he'll be like putty in your hands...

________________________________________________________________________________

   Draco swallowed hard and refrained from grabbing his cock to keep it under control. 

   Fuck me, Granger. 

   Literally ... please .... 

   He couldn't seem to walk forwards and his feet felt like led. All he could do was stand therelooking like an absolute fucking tit staring at her in awe. 

   She'll fucking destroy you.

   She already had.

   She was smiling at him nervously, aware that he was taking her in, but he just couldn't find thewords to tell her how fucking amazing she looked. He was never usually lost for words but lately,with this girl ... he found it hard to string a simple fucking sentence together. 

   "Close the door on your way in." she told him, biting her lip with a smile before turning aroundand walking away from him and into the room. 

   Draco got a full view of the bottom curve of her arse cheeks through that delicate little lace maroonsuspender she was wearing and he knew he was a dead man. He would have no control of anythingthat was about to happen in her dorm room and he just prayed that when it was over that she wouldstill feel as hungry for him as he knew he would be for her. 

   Because he wanted her. He wanted all of her and didn't want this to be just some kinky little rendezvous that they would both look back on in years to come and wonder 'what if'. He wanted them tokeep discovering each other over and over until all that was left was – 

   Shit ... Draco, mate. You're in deep. 

   And the thought spurred him on. 

   He found himself walking then, closing the door behind him and taking in the delicious scent ofher filling the dimly lit room. She was stood near the little kitchenette at the side, a sparkling littlevial with emerald liquid glistening at him from her hands.

   Draco smirked at her, the distance between them the only thing stopping him from just going overto her and covering his body with hers. 

   "What's in the vial, Granger?" 

   He saw her head fall to the side slightly as she looked at him intently. She looked so fucking sexyand Draco's hands were starting to itch at the thought of needing to touch that gorgeous body ofhers.

   "Apsumendo Tenebris" she answered him in a low whisper, her fingers playing with the vial as shespoke the words, making it shimmer. 

   Draco cocked and eyebrow at her. "A darkness potion? ... why Granger, you kinky waif". 

   She smiled at him suggestively. "It's designed to totally engulf the senses. You'll be in completedarkness. Your other senses will be heightened. It's designed to test the drinker's nerve". 

   Draco's skin tingled a little at the thought. "So, I won't be able to see ... you?" he asked hercuriously, his eyes raking up and down her body. Well, that was a bloody shame.

   And then his cock strained against his pants at the thought that she had put on that sexy littlenumber to drive his mind wild, and then she was going to take it away on him. 

   Check, mate.

   "No..." she told him slowly, meeting his eyes when they made their way back up her body. He sawa raw need and desire in hers. "Only my touch.... and my sounds ... and my smell ... and my taste".The last word was practically a whisper on her lips. 

   This girl was on another fucking level. 

   He was in so deep. Up to his neck. 

   And he couldn't think of anything better.