Chapitre Treize

It started halfway through her lunch. 

   Sitting there playing with her Apple crumble when she felt a familiar tingle starting in her navel.The type of tingle that travelled to her groin and then right into that sensitive part of her that madeher ache. 

   It was subtle, but it was there. 

   She looked over to the Slytherin table and made eye contact with him. She could see him smile ather heatedly, fully aware of the reason she was suddenly giving him a lustful look. 

   This was their private, little game and no one else knew about it. That thought made the burningdesire within her flare up even more. 

   Walking was okay. She could manage to manoeuvre without drawing attention. But the way hercore ached whenever her thighs rubbed together ... wow, what a feeling. 

   She took a seat at her usual Arithmancy table, doing her usual routine of getting her books and quillout of her bag, only this time trying not to think about the ache between her legs or the way hernipples were grazing against the inside of her bra. 

   "Move over, Granger." 

   Hermione's pulse suddenly picked up speed when there he was, standing above her with that cockysmile on his kissable lips. 

   Calm down, right now. 

   "You never sit–" she started. 

   "There's no more seats." he told her casually as he sat down next to her. 

   He was right. He had held himself back to be the last one in. He had done this on purpose andwanted a front row seat to watch her squirm. She could feel herself starting to perspire with need. 

   She bit her lip and he glanced sideways at her, still smirking. 

   "I take it its working, then?" his voice was just above a whisper. 

   She nodded slowly, closing her eyes momentarily to try and control herself. 

   "Good." was all he said. That smile still playing on his lips.

________________________________________________________________________________

   Hermione felt like all of her senses were heightened. She couldn't concentrate on her work and allshe could think about was the delicious ache between her thighs and the boy next to her, makingher imagination dance.

   All kinds of images popped into her head. Him touching her, placing kisses on her neck and othersthat included the use of his tongue somewhere else. She knew this potion would be hard to dealwith, but she had no idea just how hard it would be.

   Hermione's breathing was becoming ragged and she closed her eyes and crumpled her parchmentbetween her fingers as if trying to gain some control.

   "Steady on Granger, just breathe..." his hypnotic voice sang in her ear and she bit back a moanwhen his hand suddenly fell on her leg.

   Her eyes snapped open to his and he was viewing her with an intense look. She could barely stand it.

   His hand started making small circles as his fingers danced across her skin, making her bite her lipeven harder as she tried to fight the feelings stirring inside her. She was sure if he was to try andtake her on the table now then she would be more than happy to let him.

   She looked at him. Sat there, not looking at her now and doing his work and looking like nothingin the world was affecting him.

   What a bastard.