Bet 🍋

Kojiro didn't know how it happened.

He was at his restaurant, closing up for the night before going to 'S'. He wasn't expecting Kaoru to show up that night, he usually skipped visiting Kojiro on 'S' nights to get ready, but that didn't stop him from glancing up at the door every five minutes until it was time for him to get ready. Kojiro sighed, hanging up his apron and pulling out his 'S' outfit that he kept in the back room for late nights like this.

Kojiro's phone buzzed in his pocket and he pulled it out, noticing that it was a message from Kaoru. He smiled softly and opened the message, expecting a sweet message or a small rant about one of his more annoying clients. Kojiro loved the fact that Kaoru ranted to him, loved the way his cute little nose would crunch up and the crease would appear between his perfectly arched brows. Kojiro would often tease him, saying that he'd pull a muscle and his face would stick like that. Kaoru would often retort with an insult of his own, often revolving Kojiro's "tiny gorilla brain".

What Kojiro wasn't expecting from Kaoru was a video of him. Or, more specifically, a video of him stripping for Kojiro. The volume on his phone was turned up and Kojiro's mouth fell open as he watched his partner slowly take of his clothes, untying his obi with deft fingers, letting it fall slowly to the floor.

"I want you to do this to me, Kojiro," Kaoru moaned, slipping his yukata down his shoulder. "I want you to touch me, to tease me, to make me beg for your cock like the slut I am."

"Shit, Kaoru," Kojiro gasped, sitting down at his desk. He pulled his trousers off and palmed himself through his boxers, already half-hard from Kaoru's display.

Kaoru slipped a hand into his yukata and started rolling his fingers over his nipple, teasing himself and moaning loudly. His clothing slid further down his arms until his chest was out in the open, pierced pink nipples erect and begging Kojiro to take them between his teeth, to tease them until Kaoru becomes a mess beneath him.

Kojiro let out another breathy moan and his movements became quicker, his hand slipping into his boxers and tugging at his cock urgently. He pictured Kaoru's slender fingers gripping his shaft, squeezing tightly as he moved his hand, spreading the pre around the head and down his shaft.

"Kaoru," Kojiro moaned loudly, now imagining Kaoru's mouth wrapped around his cock, his throat tight and pulling him closer to his orgasm.

He continued watching the video and watched with dark eyes as Kaoru continued to strip. He was standing there in just his boxers now, rubbing himself through the thin material. Kojiro could see his erection straining against the silky material of his boxers and he licked his lips, feeling himself coming closer to his orgasm.

Kaoru surprised him again my turning around, pulling his boxers down and spreading his cheeks, showing Kojiro the plug that was up his tight hole. Kaoru turned his head towards the camera again and his needy and lust filled expression was what caused Kojiro to fall over the edge. He stroked himself through his orgasm, watching Kaoru tease his hole before he turned around and smirked at the camera. Smirked at Kojiro.

"I've had it in all day," Kaoru said and Kojiro felt another wave of pleasure washed over him at the thought of Kaoru doing his work, talking to clients, coming in at lunch with the plug in his ass.

"Fuck, Kaoru," Kojiro said, grabbing the tissues on his desk to clean himself up.

The video had finished and Kojiro saw another message under the video. I'll see you at 'S', it read. Kojiro groaned as he checked the time and swore when he saw that he was going to be late if he didn't hurry up. He quickly changed into his 'S' clothes and made sure that there were no traces of come on his clothes before locking his restaurant.