Pictures~🌸

Kojiro

  Ah-hah! I've found them. I knew I kept these pictures somewhere. I pulled out a box from under my bed and opened it, finding the pictures I had of me and Kaoru throughout the years.

  "Haha, he was such a cute kid," I chuckled, holding up a picture of us taking a nap together.

  An idea popped into my head and I smiled, knowing that Kaoru would probably kill me when he finds out what I'm doing. Which won't be until he comes to my restaurant later with the others.

  I got my stuff ready and got on my skateboard, heading towards my restaurant. It was still really early in the morning, so I decided to try a few tricks when no one was around.

  I saw that Kaoru was on his morning walk and I smirked, skating over to him. He gave me a bored look and tapped his fan gainst his chin, folding his arms. He looked like a DILF.

  "Morning, Kaoru," I said, stopping the board just before it hit him.

  "Good morning to you as well," he said in a pleasant tone. "I'm just out for my morning walk with Carla. I'm guessing you're opening up your restaurant?" He pointed to the purple band on his wrist, displaying the time.

  "Are you okay?" I asked him, feeling slightly scared.

  "Why wouldn't I be?" He said, giving me a happy smile. "I'm just feeling rather happy today."

  "Right. Well, anyway, if you have time come down to the restaurant," I told him. "I'll make you comfortable and we can pop open a new wine I've just ordered. How does that sound?"

  "That sounds lovely," he replied, still smiling. "I should be there around eight then."

  I nodded and skated away, still feeling uncomfortable about the encounter. Kaoru would usually insult me in his first sentence, but today he actually smiled at me? A genuine smile. Something I haven't seen much in years. His work usually made him tired and cranky, and Adam wasn't much help when we were younger. Maybe he was just happier on his morning walk.

  My restaurant wasn't too far and I got there two hours before the opening time. I smiled and put my uniform on. I didn't have to do this, but I've always loved feeling the part, ever since I visited Italy for the international chef course.

  It was soon opening time and I sang quietly as I made people their orders. Seeing Kaoru being so happy put me in a good mood. His smile reminded me of when we were younger and I glanced at my bag, smiling when I remembered about the pictures in there.

  A couple of hours had passed and I saw Shadow come in with his manager. He was smiling at her and I smirked. I waited until she went to the bathroom and walked over to his table, leaning against the wall. Shadow looked around quickly before glaring at me.

  "What the hell do you want?" He asked, looking mad.

  "Don't worry, I won't ruin your date," I chuckled.

  "It's not a date," he said, going bright red. "Now answer my question!"

  "D'ya think you can come down here later on? Around half-eight. There's something I want to show you," I said with a smile.

  "Fine," he grumbled. "But you'd better make it quick. There's a beef I wanna see at 'S' tonight."

  "You'll be fine," I told him.

  His manager came back and I gave her my signature smile and took their order. I went to the kitchen and made their food for them. More people started coming in and I sighed happily. I loved it when my restaurant was busy. It reminded me of all the progress I had made to get this far.