Attention~🍋

Kaoru

It's been two weeks since Kojiro started becoming distant. He would spend less and less time with me and more time flirting with other people. I knew what he was up to, but I wouldn't let him get to me that easily. In fact, I had a great way to get back at him.

I smirked as I got ready for 'S', knowing that Kojiro would hate what I was about to do. In fact, I had been preparing for this all day. I picked up Carla and left the house, jumping onto my motorbike. I drove to 'S' and parked my bike, riding Carla through the gates.

People started cheering once they saw me but I wasn't focusing on them. Instead, I looked over to where Kojiro was standing. He was smiling and laughing with numerous women while paying no notice to me. I smirked as I passed him, knowing that his attitude would soon change. I spotted the person I was looking for and skated over to him, lacing my arm around his waist.

"Hey, Cherry," he said, smiling at me.

"Hello Junya," I said, placing a kiss on his cheek.

I noticed Kojiro watching us from the corner of my eye and I smirked. He was still holding onto some woman so I got off of my board, resting my head on my friend's shoulder. He wrapped his arms around me and I heard people muttering around us. Good. Let them say stuff. Kojiro might actually do something then.

"He's going to be pissed," Junya muttered into my ear. "Are you sure this is a good idea?"

"Don't worry, Jun," I murmured, kissing his neck. "He won't be mad at you,"

He chuckled and I smiled at him. I noticed that Kojiro was staring at us but I ignored him. I wasn't going to stop yet. He made his way over to us and I pressed my lips against Junya's, passing him some money and winked. Kojiro put his hand on my shoulder and gave me an angry smile, but I just looked up at him innocently.

"C'mon, Cherry," he said in a low voice, narrowing his eyes. "You have an appointment soon."

"Do I?" I muttered, keeping my eyes on his.

"Yes," Kojiro said and pulled me away.

He threw me into his car and started up the engine, driving at top speed back to his house. The ride was silent and I could feel the anger coming off of him. Good. I wanted him to be angry. He might stop flirting with everyone then and actually spend time with me.

He stopped the car outside of his house and we got out, not saying anything to each other. He opened the door and I walked in, going straight to the living room and sitting on the sofa. Kojiro stood in front of me and grabbed my hair, pulling my face close to his.

"Get up those stairs right now," he growled. "I want you to be naked on that bed in under five minutes."

I tried to hide how aroused I was and smirked, pressing my lips against his ear. "No."

Kojiro shoved me onto the sofa and picked me up roughly. I just faked yawned which made him even madder and he threw me over his shoulder. He slapped my ass hard enough to leave a bruise and I let out a yelp before he clamped his hand over my mouth.

"Shut it," he said, his tone deadly. "You're going to regret what you did."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, right. Like you'd actually do anything. I didn't even think you'd notice me with half the female population of Okinawa holding onto you."

Kojiro spanked me again. "So you're jealous? Do you want my attention? Don't worry, I'll make sure you get all of my attention tonight."

I felt his arms tighten about me and he gripped my body hard enough to leave bruises. I bit my lip but didn't stop being bratty. I wouldn't make this easy for him. He didn't deserve that. He opened his bedroom door and threw me onto the bed, not caring where I landed. I sat up and glared at him.