Epi 35 - The Final episode

Sivaangi POV

As we walked down the stairs, he held my hand closely to his heart..we went to the car..he open the door for me..from morning he has been acting so different..there is no more funny teases..he is taking care of me with so much of love..

I get into the car, he came and sat beside me on the driver seat..

Sivaangi : Sammie, what's cooking in your mind?

Sam : why paapa??

Sivaangi : you're being all strange da since morning..

Sam : hmm..you'll see!!

I held his arm and leaned to his shoulder. He played all our favourite songs in the car..we sang together..time to time we had eyelocks..I felt so different with him today..

He drove for about 45mins and we reached the destination..the place looks so luxurious.

Sam : paapa..shall we??

Sivaangi : this place looks so great da..

Sam : come, let's go in..

He came and wrapped me around my waist and we walked in..he reserved table for us..we went there..I couldn't take my eyes off from the beauty of the place..

Sam POV

Sam POV

She ran like a kid and explore the place..I would do anything just to see her smiling like that..then, she came back to me and held my hands..

Sivaangi : deiii...I love this place da..

Sam : only the place??

Sivaangi : uhh??

She looked confused and I chuckled at her..

Sam : paapa..

I held her waist and pulled her to me..she had a shy smile on her face. Her cheeks were blushing..I cupped her face and gave a long kiss on her forehead..

Sivaangi: Sammm!!

Sam : paapa..its been you and only you since the beginning. I think since, I held your hand for the first time when I was 5. Obviously, at that time it was pure I never knew that was love..you're the first girl in my life whom I kissed. I still remember your fluffy cheeks when you're 3 years old.
I don't know what is Destiny meant until I saw you again after 15 years..you're my Destiny..I want you as mine in my life forever..you gave my music life back, you made me realise who am I, you were there during my success in music journey..as I said..its always has been you and always will be you..
I love you my wholeheartedly paapa..I promise I will be there for you like how you're being there for me. I love you Siv!!! Will you be mine??

I saw her eyes welled up and mine too..I pulled her to a hug and kissed her forehead again..she leaned to my chest

Sivaangi : Sammmm..my heart breaks when I saw Pooja kissing your cheeks. I felt like scratch her kiss off from your cheeks..