Epi 27

Wrote a small episode since I was not sleepy. Enjoy reading 😍

*****

The next day morning..

Viji POV

I felt a motherly kiss on my head. I opened my eyes. He stood right infront of my eyes..yes, Shanmugam stood there near the bed with his bags on his shoulder. I get up quickly..

Shanmugam : ehh paathu maa..

I cupped his face. I can feel his skin on my palms. My eyes welled up and tears flow down my cheeks.

He cupped my face and gave a long kiss on my forehead. We didn't utter a word, we just stood there like that. Our emotions were exchanging without any words.

He bend down to my lower abdomen. He lift my shirt up and kissed my tummy..he look up to me..

Shanmugam: paapa..

I nodded yesss..I saw his eyes were moist. I held his hand and pulled him up. He cupped my face again and kissed me passionately on my lips..

I crave for his touches, his care, his kisses..I missed being with him so much..

He nuzzled through my neck and shoulders and gave me soft kisses there.. his kisses shivers down my spine..he held my waist and pulled me near him and whispered in my ears in his deep voice..

Shanmugam : pesa maatiya??

I felt shy and I chuckled..

Viji : eppadi iruka?

He chuckled and carry me in his arms and spin around..I felt so shy and I started to laugh..

Viji : vidunga..keela yeraki vidunga..ennanga pandriga??

I laughed my lungs out..

Shanmugam : cheri vaa..let's go to hospital..

Viji : nethu thaan ponen..marupadiyuma??

Shanmugam : ennachu ? Nethu yen hospital pone??

Then, he realise the big plaster on the back of my head.

Shanmugam : enna ivolo periya plaster? Enna aachu??

He looked worried..

Viji : achoo, teriyama kile viluten..avalothanm

Shanmugam: ahnn..ennathu?? Epdi?

Viji : aiyoo onnum ille..naa nallathan iruken..

Shanmugam : nee refresh aaitu vaa..nambe kandipa hospital ponom..

I held his hand and dragged him to the baby cradle.

He saw our son, Arun sleeping peacefully. He carried him in his arms and he squints opened his eyes..his eyes widened looking at his appa..

Viji : Arun...appa sollu..appa sollu da..

Arun brought his tiny fingers to his appa's face and traced him and then he giggled.

Arun : paaa...appaaa..paa

Arun giggled and Shanmugam chuckled at him...

He carried him to the bed..he played with him for awhile..Viji sat near him. Shanmugam pulled her closer and kissed her cheeks..Viji ruffled his hair and went and prepare for Arun's morning shower..

Shanmugam : Viji, iniki naa Arun ah kulupathren..

Viji : ungaluku seiya teriyathunga..

She laughed at him..

Shanmugam: dei Arun, unga amma ennaku kulupatha teriyathu solra da..nee va nambe prove panlam..

Arun : mmm!! Paaaa...

Viji : dei, unga appa pathona amma venava??

Arun opened his arms and asked her to carry him..

Arun : maa..amma..

She carried him and kissed his cheeks..he does the same to her and giggled looking at her..
The trio went to the washroom. Viji sat and held Arun in one place and Shanmugam bath him..Arun splash water on his parents face and laughed..seeing his laughs..they both laugh their lungs out..Shanmugam filled a pail of water and poured on Viji. She fully drenched and looked at him annoyed..eventually, that turned to laughs and she on the shower and drenched him. They placed Arun in baby water tub and gave him some toys. This duo on the shower and had their romantic shower.

After awhile, they get ready to hospital and came down. Samsivaangi, Sofia ma and Xavier pa were at the dining table and started to have their breakfast.

Sam : annaaaa...

He hugged him tightly..

Sam : enna Anni..thousand watt bulb maari irukinga..

Viji : Samm..adivaanga pore nee..

She smiled and ruffled his hair..

Sam : anni, odambu eppadi iruku? Vali iruka?

Viji : ippe paravala Sam..

Shanmugam : ennatha aachu?? Ivakitta ketta sollave maatra..

Sam : athu onnum ille anne..First trimester mayakam..as usual thaan..aana anni konja weak ah iruthanga..when she fainted she accidentally hit the table..athaan head la kayam..

Viji : marupadiyum enna ippe hospital kutitu porenu unga Anna vidamaturaru Sam..

Shanmugam: naa kutitu poitu nalla check pannathan enaku nimmathiya irukum..

Sivaangi : achoo..neega rendu perum yen ivolo cute ah irukinga...

She went and kissed Viji's cheek..

Viji : cheri, neega rendu perum eppa Bangalore poringa?

Sivaangi : Sammie, eppa da porom??

Sam : iniki night porom..

She jumped in happiness..Viji and Shanmugam went to the hospital.

Meanwhile Samsivaangi, they sat at the garden and were practicing for their competition.

Sivaangi : Samiee, nambe eppadi Bangalore porom??

Sam : car le polam paapa..

Sivaangi : yaayyy, long drive ah da...surya anne varangala??

Sam : Surya and Priya rendu perum naambe kuda varuvaanga..

Sivaangi : cheri Sam..enna veetuku kutitu po..naa poi dress ellam pack pananum..

Sam : cheri paapa..

Later, around 5pm.
Sam packed his things and went to Sivaangi's house. She packed her things and they fetched Surya and Priya..

They happily start their journey to Bangalore...

TO BE CONTINUED...