Epi 2

The next day Sivaangi wakes up earlier than usual. She is very much excited to go college with her long lost best friend. She gets ready quickly and wait for him. The moment she heard car sound she bid bye to her parents and left the home happily..

Sivaangi : Samiee...

Sam : paapa, vaa..Good Morning da..

Sivaangi: Good morning Samiee..

Sam : paapa, I have to pick my another best friend..he is my Chennai best friend Surya..

Sivaangi : Chennai best friend ah? Purila da

Sam: after we came to Chennai..he is my best friend here..we studied same school, he is my neighbour last time and now we are doing same course as well..

Sivaangi : Samiee enaku classes ellam enganu show pannu..

Sam : don't worry paapa..I will help you in everything..

They reached Surya's house. Surya as usual came and open the front door and got shocked looking at a girl..

Surya : sorry..

He went and sat back..

Sam : Siv, ivanthan Surya..Surya, she is Sivaangi..

They both greet each other..

Surya looked puzzled..

Sam told about his childhood with Sivaangi and then he got some clarity.

Surya : Sivaangi, if you need any help you can call me too if Sam is not free..

Sivaangi: okay Anne, thank you..

Surya : paravala ma..

They reached campus..

Sivaangi POV

We reached college. Sam parked the car and we got down..a girl came running to us..no..to Sam actually..she wears a crop top and high waist jeans. She looks abit arrogant..

Girl : Hi baby, en da nethu full ah call pannala? and ithu yaaru puthusa??

Sivaangi MV : baby ah?

Sam : Pooja, ithu Sivaangi ennoda childhood best friend..and Siv, ithu Pooja..

Pooja : avanoda Girlfriend..

She said it with an attitude. I looked at Sam..he just walk pass us..

Sam : Siv, come I will show you the class for 2nd year..

Pooja : ohh I'm following too..

She held Sam's arms and walked with him but Sam had no reaction and he didn't even hold her hand back..

I walked beside Surya anne..

Surya : classes ellam mothalla puthusa irukum ma..aprom poga poga palagirum..

Sivaangi : cheri Anne..

I wanted to ask Surya anne about Sam's relationship but I don't know what stopped me..I didn't ask anything..

Sam : Paapa, ithan unnoda class..

Pooja : Sam, don't she have a name? Why are you calling her paapa?

Sam : I used to call her like that when we are kid..

Pooja : that's when you're a kid..now both of you have grown up..call her with her name..

Sam : I can't change it Pooja..and I don't find anything wrong in calling her paapa..

I know they are arguing because of me. I felt bad.