Epi 9

Sivaangi was so frustrated and annoyed listening to the whole drama of Pooja. She thanked Priya and left the place. She took cab and rushed to Sam's house..her mind filled with lots and lots of questions and thoughts..she can't bear it without letting know all this to Sam. She can't believe that he had trapped in this kind of toxic relationship..

She reached his house..she walked fast in and Sofia ma and Xavier pa were talking on the living room.

Sofia ma : Sivaangi..

She gets blessings from both of them

Sofia ma : enna ma ivolo avasarama odi vara?

Sivaangi : Sam enga ma?

Xavier: ethavathu problem ah ma?

Sivaangi : problem ethum ille pa..avana udane paakanum..

Sofia : mele irukan ma..ippathan vanthan..room la poi paaru..

She ran up to his room..there were three rooms on that floor...she stand there in confused state..she have never been to his house..

Sam's anni walks out from one room..she was shocked looking at new girl standing middle of the all rooms..

Anni : hi ma, yaaru neega? Yaara pakanum?

Sivaangi : Sam..Sam vishal..neega yaaru?

Meanwhile she was talking, Sam heard her voice and came out surprisingly from his room.. the moment she saw him..she ran and hugged him tightly..he hugged her back and stroke her hair.

Sam : paapa..enna achu?? He caressed her head..her face was buried in his chest..

His anni grin at him..

Sam : anni, friend uh anni..he smiled shyly while caressing her head..

Anni : naa onnume sollalaye Sam..

anni went down the stairs..

Sam : paapa, enna paaru enna aachu sollu?? Nee epadi inga vantha?

She was still hugging him and look up to him. Her eyes were moist..

Sam pulled her in to his room..

Sivaangi : Samieee..

Sam : sollu ma..

She walked in and sat on the bed..he came and stand infront of her. She again pulled him to a hug. Her head was on his abdomen. He caressed her head. She pulled him and make him to sit beside her..

Sivaangi: Samiee, naan iniki romba santhoshama athe nerathula romba kovama iruken..

Sam : purila Sivaangi..

Sivaangi : I know everything about Pooja..

Sam : Poojaa ? Yenama solre?

Sivaangi : Sam, she is not loving you genuinely da. She didn't cut her wrist at all..she acted to you and above all that accident was planned by her..

Sam : ahnnn, ennadi solre?? Unaku eppadi teriyum??

Sivaangi : yesterday, when you told me about her. I had a mild doubt on her behaviour. So, after you went back I stalked her profile to know more about her. That's when I knew Priya is a mutual friend of Pooja. That's why I came to campus to meet her today. Priya told me everything..

Sam : paapa, nee solratha ennala nambe mudila, anthe neram nambama iruka mudila..

Sivaangi : Sam, she acted to you all this while da..she wants you to take over your appa's business. That's the hidden agenda behind this.