Epi 18

It was around evening..Sam woke up and saw his sleeping beauty. She was clutching his shirt. He caressed her head and went down..

He saw his mom and anni were in the living room...the moment Sofia saw Sam..

Sofia : dei..Sivaangi enga?

Sam : ava toongura ma..

He came and sat beside Viji..Viji smirked at him and eyed him to follow her..

Sam : ennachu Anni?

She quickly walked to the kitchen and Sam followed her..

Sam : Anni..ennachu?

Viji : Sam, eppa da pottu veika arambicha?

Sam : anni?? He looked confused..

She smirked and took the pottu that was stick on his neck..

Viji : intha..un paapa odathu pola..Next time check pannitu kille vaa..

Sam : annniiiii....He was blushing..

Sam : neega ethum tappa nenaikathinga anni..

Viji : po..po..naa ethum nenaikila..

She laughed at him..

Sam : aiyoo..annniii...

He walked from the kitchen..he saw Sivaangi was with Sofia ma..she looks so sleepy..

Sivaangi : yen da vitutu vantha??

Sam : aii..nee toongitu iruntha..

She leans on Sofia ma and held her hand. They all had tea and talked some random stories. Samsivaangi practice for their competition tomorrow and Sivaangi decide to leave..

Sivaangi: cheri da..enna veetla vitru..

Sam : ingaya stay pannu..naliki sernthu competition polam..

Sivaangi : naa competition ku dress eduthu varala..

Sofia ma : naliki poi eduthuko ma..inga stay pannu..

Sivaangi : cheri maa...

She looked at Sam and he raised his eyebrows..

Sivaangi : naliki veetla poi change pannikiren..kalaile kutitu po..

Sam looked around..Sofia ma was playing with Arun and no one was there..

Sam : cheri kutitu poren..aana enaku onnu venum..

Sivaangi smirked at him..

Sivaangi : maa...Sam ku etho venuma..ennanu kellunga ma..

She stick her tongue out to him..

Sam MV : adipaavi..

Sofia ma : enna da?

He looked annoyed at Sivaangi and went to balcony. She chuckled at him. Viji and Shanmugam joined them and they all talked for awhile and went to sleep..

Sivaangi refreshed and looked for Sam. He was sitting on the lawn..she went behind him and pecked his cheeks..he was shocked and turned to see her..she wrapped her arms around his neck and placed her chin on the crook of his neck..

Sivaangi : Good night Samiee..

He held her hand..

Sam : paapa inga vaa..

She sat beside him and leans to his shoulder. They didn't talked but there were lots of emotions exchanging between them. He entwined their hands and kissed her knuckles. She smiled at him and snuggled more to him..the duo went to sleep after awhile..