Epi 6

Author note : I added the last part of episode 4 here. Just in case if you forget the continuation..

*****

Sam POV

I know he is smirking at me and looking right into my face. I try to ignore his gaze and act like I didn't notice him. But, definitely he will get more doubts if I ignore..

Sam : enna da? En ippa sirikira? I asked as though I was pissed off

Surya : naan yen sirikiranu unaku teriyatha.. (he replied laughingly)

Sam : dei, Siv is my best friend..

Surya : dei, I didn't say anything about Siv..why your mind going there?

Sam : dei, I just simply said..she is my best friend..avolothan..

Surya : hmm pakalam..aana ippe thaan nee neeya iruka Sam..itha paaka enaku santhoshama irukku.

I look at him because this is what my anne told me also. Definitely, she have bring some changes in me. I was thinking about her and I got a call from Pooja.

She was keep on calling. I didn't answer.  I was avoiding her call. I send Surya to his home. I saw a car familiar to me waiting outside my house. I reached near to my house and realise its Pooja's car..

She was leaning on the car and I'm pretty sure she is waiting for me..

I stopped my car behind hers and get down..

Pooja : yen ennoda call answer panala?

Sam : I was driving..

Pooja : iniki nambe veliya poganum sonna le? Nyabagam iruka??

Sam : Pooja, nee eppa sonnenu enaku terila..

Pooja : car park le unne kiss pannambothu enna vanthu pick up panna sonne..

Sam : ennaku velagala Pooja..

Pooja : apadina naa sonatha nee kekkave ille..unakaga naa evolo senji iruken..unakaga naa avolo help panni iruken..un kitta naan kethathu enna love panna solli thann..athu kuda..

Sam : Pooja, don't shout infront of my house..it's night time...

Pooja : mudiyathu Sam..ippeve nee enna velila kottitu ponom..

Sam : Mudiyathu Pooja..already late ayiruduchu..

Pooja : Sam..nee mattum thann ennoda ulagam naan nenaikiren..aana nee enkuda time spend panna matra..ippe nee enna velila kutitu pola..naan kandipa ethavathu senjukuven..

Sam : ippe mudiyathu Pooja..enaku assignments konjam iruku..

Pooja : apa seri..en kuda intha street la walk pannu..

She dragged him and hugs his arms and leans on his shoulder. She was telling him the whole day story..Sam didn't even listen to her..he was just walking mindlessly..

Pooja : Sam unnoda phone kudu?

Sam : ethuku??

Pooja : kudu Sam..enna love pandre la?

She took the phone from his pocket..she pulled him near and took a selfie..he didn't smile or not even look at the camera..

Sam : photo eduthutala..ippe phone ah kudu

Pooja : iru konja neram..

She uploaded the picture in insta story from his phone..add some love emoji and tagged her.

Pooja : itha delete pannatha Sam..yena nee enna love pandrenu ellarkum teriyanum..

He took the phone from her and walk back to his car..she pulled him and get near him..he clenched his fist..she hold his shirt and get near to his lips..suddenly, he remembered the slap from Sivaangi..he pushed her away..her face turned to red in anger..