Epi 3

Sam POV

She looked at the table and walked back to her class. I turned to see, I saw Pooja was there. I don't know when she came..but now, I knew why Sivaangi didn't follow me..but I can't leave her like that..I followed Sivaangi..

I went to her class she fold her hands on the table and just lay on her hands. Her face was facing down. I went near her and she quickly turned to see me..

Sam : paapa..

Sivaangi : Sam..

I sat beside her..she didn't eat the sandwich. I took one and gave it to her..

Sam : eat Siv..

Sivaangi: I will eat later Sam..

Sam : paapa, plsss

She took a bite and was looking at me.

Sivaangi : nee saptiya?

Sam : nee sapdu da..

She took the other sandwich and gave it to me..

Sivaangi : it's vege, but adjust panni sapadu..

Sam : paapa, Surya will bring my food to class.. don't worry..

Sivaangi : plss, sapdu..

I took it from her..I know she wants to ask something about Pooja but she was hesitating..

Sam : sorry Siv, I know Pooja's words and behaviours should have hurted you..

Sivaangi : Sam, it's okay da but will you do something for me?

Sam : I will do anything for you Siv but don't ask me to be away from you..

Sivaangi : Dei, listen to me..

Sam : sollu Siv..

Sivaangi : just be away from me in college..you don't have to pick and drop me off..

Sam : mudiyathu paapa...I'm meeting you after 15 years..how are you expecting me to be away from you??this place is new for you..

Sivaangi : dei, I can manage it here da..naan solrathu purijiko pls..I want you to be happy..just think I'm not in the college..we can meet during weekends..

The students started to come in and my phone vibrates its Pooja..Siv look at my phone..

Siv : po Sam..

Sam : wait for me at the carpark later..I will drop you off at home..

She just smiled but her eyes had lots of pain..I came to my class..

Surya : dei, enga da pona?

I told him everything. He is my human diary. I can't hide anything from him.

Surya : Dei, Siv romba nalla ponnu da..

Sam : teriyum da..aana eppadi avakitta naan pesama iruka porenu terila..

Surya : macha, in her opinion she is thinking you're happy with Pooja. She doesn't know the reality..avala vidu..unnake purila da..you're not happy with her da..

Sam : macha, naan enna thaan seiya mudiyum sollu?? She saved my life once da..I can't hurt her..

Surya : dei, don't talk like stupid..she saved your life I understand..that doesn't mean you have to give up your whole life, your music, your happiness and everything else to be in this relationship..

Sam : Surya..

Surya : pesatha da..

The classes came to an end. Sivaangi texted him..