Epi 13

Makkale, this is actually tomorrow's episode. I just wrote it and my hands itch to upload it😂😂😂 So, tomorrow there is no episode. If I manage to write one tomorrow definitely will upload it😝

*****

The next day morning as usual they went to campus. During lunch hour they met and Samsivaangi decide to meet in music room after class. They need to practice for the upcoming Ethiraj college culturals. They haven't choose the songs as well.

So after class, Sivaangi went to the music room first and exploring it. Since, it's her first time coming in. They were lots of room to store music instruments. She got excited and went and explore one by one.

She heard the main door sound..

Sivaangi : Sammie, vantiya ? Naa piano room le irukan..

No reply from him..

Sivaangi : Sam...Sam. vaa da..

Suddenly, the piano room door shuts. She ran to the door and try to open it..

Sivaangi: Sam vilayadathada...open the door..

Still no reply..

Sivaangi : Sam..open pannu...room irutta irukku enaku bayama iruku..paapa solren la..open pannu..

She hit and kick the door and no response from the other side..she tries to call him but no signal..

She starts to get worried and scared..

Sivaangi: deii...vilayadatha..veliya vanthana apparam unkitta pesa maaten..door open pannu ippe.. (she shouted)

She try to see if there is any other door but nothing were there.

Sam POV

Sivaangi and I planned to meet after class in music room during lunch hour. After the classes end, I was abit busy with assignments and was discussing with my group mates. I know Sivaangi will be waiting for me.

I called her few times but her phone is not ringing. It took one hour to end our discussion. I rushed to the music room hoping she will not be mad at me.

Sam: paapa..irukiya?

I couldn't see anyone there. I thought she left and I called her again but still no signal in her phone. The call is not ringing at all..

I called Nisha just to check if she is back home..

Nisha : helo Sam..

Sam : paapa, veetuku vantala?

Nisha : innum illaya..yen ?

Sam : illa onnum ille..ketten..cheri Nisha..

Sam MV : veetuku polaiya..enga pona..

Sam was about to leave the music room but he felt something bad. He wait there and called again..

The phone rings this time..He got shocked because he can hear it inside the room..

Sam : Sivvv...enga iruka? Paapaa..

Sam followed the ringing sound and it was coming from the piano room. He kicked open the door and screamed looking at her..

Sam : Sivaangiiiiii.....

He rush to her. She was unconscious and fainted on the floor. No response from her. He pat her cheeks and tries to wake her up but no response at all..

Sam : paapa..open your eyes paapa..Sivaangi naa pesarathu kekutha..

She was lying there like lifeless..