Epi 8

Right after Sam left, Sivaangi started her detective work..she finds out her IG profile, FB profile and went through all the pictures and informations she could get. For her surprise she had mutual friend with Pooja.
She send message to the mutual friend for a meet up..she is Sivaangi's good friend during school days. Perhaps, she could give some information about Pooja too. They decide to meet tomorrow after classes end..

The next day during lunch hour..Sivaangi met Sam and Surya

Sam : paapa, you should have take rest..what are you doing here in campus??

Sivaangi: ille da..I was feeling alot better than yesterday..somemore I have to meet a friend later..

Sam : do you have a friend here??

Sivaangi : yess Samiee, my school friend..Her name is Priya..

Surya : priya?? What course she is doing?

Sivaangi : anne, BA in business administration..

Surya : Dei, namma Priya da..

Sivaangi : illa purila..you know her too??

Sam : aama paapa, Surya ku romba mukiyamanavanga

He smirked at Surya..Surya has crush on Priya..Priya is still figuring out her feeling for him..

Surya: so, where are you both meeting?

Sivaangi : in a nearby cafe anne..we will go together once our classes end..

Sam : paapa, we haven't practice music for the culturals..how about we meet during this weekend? Either your house or my house..

Sivaangi : okay Samiee we meet at your place..I have never been to your house before..cheri Samiee and Anne, naa kelamburan..class time aaguthu..

She walks to her class..Sam was looking at her and Surya noticed that..

He playfully hit Sam's shoulder..

Surya : en tangachi da..

Sam : dei, en friend uh da...

He wrapped his arms over Surya's neck and dragged him to class..

After the classes end. Sivaangi was excited to meet Priya..

Sivaangi wait at the corridor. Pooja approached her. Sivaangi ran and hug her..both of them seeing each other after almost 7 years..but they were connected through social media..

Priya asked about her father's shift. Both of them went to the cafe..She started the conversation about Pooja..

Sivaangi: Priya, unaku Pooja nu yaaravathu nambe college le teriyuma??

Priya : teriyum Sivv..Poojavum naannum classmates..unaku eppadi Pooja va teriyum??

Sivaangi : ava..enoda best friend oda girl..girl friend..

She couldn't even say that Pooja is Sam's girlfriend..she felt really heavy hearted..

Priya : what?? Sam is your bestfriend??

Sivaangi : yes da..he is my childhood buddy..im glad you know him..

Priya : Siv, everyone know him in campus..he is a great singer da..our whole campus knows him...I personally know him through Surya..we have hangout several times

Sivaangi : Priya, if you don't mind can I ask you something?

Priya : enna Sivvu ippadi kekra? Sollu yenna??

Sivaangi : ille, how is Pooja's character? Do you know anything about her??

Priya : I know Siv..I guess you are asking this for Sam right??

Sivaangi : aama Priya, Sam stopped singing because of her..he told me, she have attempted suicide to stop him singing..then, her housemates only helped her..

Priya : whattt? That's totally a lie Sivv..she don't like him singing because she wants him to get the degree and take over his appa's business..I'm sure you know Sam's appa is a big shot in the city..

Sivaangi: but, why she wants him to stop singing for that??

Priya POV on Sam and Pooja relationship

Initially she helped him in studies during the first year. When he was active in culturals, she would help him to collect notes, write assignments for him. Eventhough, Sam would totally not agree for all this. At one point, Sam became the heartthrob of all. He gained fanbase among our college as well as at different colleges. She started to get insecure. The efforts that she have put all this year will go to vain if he loves anyone other than her.

From my understanding, never once Sam has approach her as a girlfriend. From his view, she always been a good friend of him. So, she decides to propose Sam and make him totally hers. That's when the problem arises.

When she approach Sam to propose him..even before she could say anything he friendzoned her..her roomates started to tease her. She really wants him as a boyfriend at any cost. She was obsessed over him. She planned a accident for Sam and at the same time she saved his life..so, Sam actually thought she saved his life..she use that as an opportunity and literally threathen him to love her..she acts like she is longing for his love for longer period..I think that's when Sam agree to be in that relationship..

Then, she forced him to stop singing so that he could focus on his studies and took over the multi billionaire company of his appa..but he didn't listen to her...again  she planned for another trap...she didn't even cut her wrist at that time..she acted and make him fall into her trap..he stop singing eventually for her...I'm pretty sure, he is not happy in that relationship..he just got trapped by her...he is thinking that she saved his life and sacrifice his life for her..but neither are true in this case..

Sivaangi : you know all this..but why you didn't tell him or Surya ?

Priya : I just get to know them Siv...and I'm not sure if Sam would believe all this if I tell him..

Sivaangi: will you be able to share this with them too?? Pls Priya..

Priya : actually I'm about to tell this to Surya..since we're meeting frequently..but I don't know how to start..

Sivaangi : no worries da..I know Sam and Surya both are new to you..so, you're kind of afraid to share this with them..never mind let me handle this..I will speak to Sam..

Sivaangi was so frustrated and shocked hearing that..she bid bye to Priya and straightway went to Sam's house.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Makkale, sorry if you felt this episode to be boring..I will try to give my best on next episode♥️