581-590

Chapter 581

If Aunt Liu was only 60-70% sure before, then she would be 80-90% after listening to Xiaoyi's inquiry. Now she feels that there is no problem.

The niece wants to marry the city to eat commercial grain, and Xiaoyi also wants to marry a daughter-in-law and have a son to inherit the lineage, which is a perfect match.

It seems that she has seen Xie Mili in front of her, and Aunt Liu's happy face has a few wrinkles with a smile.

Aunt Liu was happy in her heart and boasted happily on her face: "My niece is twenty-one years old, just the same age as a flower."

The corner of Xiaoyi's mouth twitched: "Aunt Liu, your niece is older than me."

Aunt Liu listened Forget it, for a moment, your niece is bigger than Xiao Yi?

But she soon laughed: "Hey, what's the matter, as the saying goes, it doesn't matter if the female junior holds gold bricks."

Xiaoyi smiled and said lightly: "It's not just a little bit older, it's a big one. A lot."

"I'm five years older." Aunt Liu froze, but she waved her hand indifferently: "What's the matter? It's only when I'm older that I know it hurts. This man wants to marry a wife, doesn't he just want to? Marry someone who cares about the family."

"What's wrong with being five years older? It's just right that you are five years older. Three years old of the National People's Congress holds a gold brick, and you are five years older, and you are holding two gold bricks. My niece is diligent and capable. , will give birth, I'm sure I can give you two births a year, three births in two years, four births in three years..."

"Wait a minute." Xiao Yi listened, he couldn't listen anymore, he interrupted Aunt Liu rudely.

"Aunt Liu, two births a year? Three births every two years?" It's not a pig.

"That's right!" Aunt Liu responded, stunned for a moment, and muttered in her heart, as if she was wrong, but she immediately said confidently, "Is it strange? Don't you know that there are twins? Besides, one birth year and one birth year end. , there are only two a year."

This is not surprising, her mother's uncle's daughter's sister-in-law gave birth to two in a year, and the two sons are not too different. Woolen cloth.

"Oh." Xiaoyi responded casually and smiled: "Aunt Liu, thank you for worrying about it, I'm not in a hurry to find someone."

Aunt Liu never expected that Xiaoyi would suddenly change his tone. Okay, why don't you say no.

"Do you think my niece is older than you?" How could Aunt Liu give up, she wanted to persuade: "What's the matter. Xiaoyi, listen to Aunt Liu, if you are looking for a daughter-in-law, you have to find a bigger one, it will hurt People, you can also serve at home and wash your hands."

"No need." Xiaoyi: "Aunt Liu, if you have nothing else to do, then I'll go first."

"Hey, Xiaoyi, don't worry. "

Liu aunt hurriedly stopped him, hastily said:"? I just come to my niece acquired a guest house, or else you get back home tenements acquired, you touch a surface look at. " "

I told you, so you met My niece, you will know. Xiaoyi, Aunt Liu really cares for you." If it weren't for the fact that Xiaoyi would give a small gift at that time, Aunt Liu would not have said this to Xiaoyi first. .

Xiao Yi Liu aunt looked at his face eager, very silent, he frowned and said:. "Liu aunt, I really do not need, I'm still young"

. "What Xiaoyi looked at Aunt Liu eagerly and wanted to shove her niece to him, and felt disgusted in his heart.