391-400

Chapter 391 Why This

During the break, Fu Zimo saw that the team was fine, so he approached Ye Yuxuan and asked amusingly, "Xuanxuan, are you so happy?"

"Yeah!" Ye Yuxuan didn't mean to hide it, the light in her eyes was shining, she was about to tell everyone Man, she's happy to be out of the desert.

God knows, even if she wears a scarf and veil every day and keeps drinking water, she still feels like she is going to be shriveled up like a mummy.

She has to put on the mask for a while and take good care of her skin. She doesn't want to be a mummy.

Of course, Ye Yuxuan only complained in her heart, and wouldn't say it to make Fu Zimo have an opinion.

He is obviously a (regiment) leader, and should be the most staunch atheist, but when she talks about something, Fu Zimo will seriously ask her to slap a few times and say something childish, but she is not a child. .

She said last time that she was about to die of boredom, and Fu Zimo solemnly forbid her to talk nonsense.

She said that the sun was so hot that it would turn into a mummified corpse, and Fu Zimo's face became darker for a day. At night, he kept holding her and asked her not to say these words of death and injury.

Until now, Ye Yuxuan still remembered that Fu Zimo thought that she was not a human being, but a matter of cultivating an adult.

Fu Zimo glanced at Ye Yuxuan angrily, and couldn't help but be at a loss: "Xuanxuan, what's wrong?"

"It's okay!" Ye Yuxuan murmured in her heart, because you have become more and more talkative recently.

After a short rest, we started again.

Not long after they left, there was a commotion ahead, Ye Yuxuan thought, who else accidentally fell off the camel?

At this moment, the camel that Ye Yuxuan was riding suddenly rushed forward. She tried her best to control the direction of the camel and pulled it to the side to avoid it. Although the camel did not hit the person in front of the team, the mountaineering bag she tied to the back was thrown. fell out.

"Oh my God, be careful..."

"Hey, Secretary Ye, be careful."

"Mr. Ye, hold on to the camel's reins." The surrounding people exclaimed in surprise. One person quickly pulled the camel and chased in the direction Ye Yuxuan was fleeing, but Ye Yuxuan quickly stopped the fleeing camel, and the man stopped. After getting down, he was stunned for a moment, then jumped off the camel and helped Ye Yuxuan pick up the mountaineering bag.

When Fu Zimo heard the commotion in the back, his heart twitched, and he immediately went back. He soon saw that Ye Yuxuan's camel was out of control. She was injured.

"Xuanxuan, tighten the reins, don't let go..." As soon as Fu Zimo shouted, Ye Yuxuan had already pulled the camel back.

The camel stopped quickly.

Fu Zimo came to her side, quickly jumped off the camel, and reached out to hold Ye Yuxuan half off from the camel. After Ye Yuxuan stood still, he carefully looked at her and saw that she was all right. The heart that was raised high was released. down.

Why did she have an accident less than ten minutes before he left her.

Seeing Fu Zimo frowning, Ye Yuxuan said, "I'm fine."

With Fu Zimo around, it was time to climb over a dune again, so naturally she stopped. Seeing that Ye Yuxuan was fine, Xiao Chen shouted from afar, "Fu Tuan, Let's go first, you all follow quickly."