41-50

Chapter 41 looks bullied

It was getting dark in winter, and I returned home from the cafeteria. It was already past seven o'clock.

Zhao Yuejin greeted him on the road and went back to his dormitory, leaving Lu Ran leading Ye Yuxuan to his house.

"You don't need to pay attention to what those people say. You can say a few words when you meet people who want to talk about it. If you don't want to pay attention to it, you can ignore it." In fact, what Lu Ran wants to say is that if those people say something unpleasant, you No need to bother. But after thinking about it, he still didn't say this.

"Although this is a large courtyard, you still need to plug in the door to sleep. There is a latch behind the door, the water room is on the east side, there is hot water, the honeycomb is burned in the house, and the toilet is in..."

Lu Ran seriously introduced Ye Yuxuan. It was almost done. Seeing that Ye Yuxuan had no problems, she carried the quilt to Zhao Yuejin's dormitory and squeezed out.

Ye Yuxuan looked around the room and sat in front of the iron stove to warm the fire. It took a while before she got up and locked the door.

The bed was a new bedding, which was laid out by Ye Yuxuan before Lu Ran left.

Not familiar with this place, Ye Yuxuan did not plan to toss, after washing her hands, she took off her coat and hung it up, took off her boots, thought for a moment, did not take out her pajamas from the space and put on her pajamas, she just lay on the bed and pulled over the quilt cover Go up, close your eyes.

I don't know what the situation is right now. This room seems to be fine, but if there is a secret path or something, and she is using the space to be discovered, the problem is serious.

Ye Yuxuan has never really relaxed her vigilance since she crossed over here. Don't look at the different expressions on her face, whether it's sad, or at a loss, or puzzled... But it's all her control and expression, and only When facing Gu Yanzhe, her smile was wanton and true.

Having lived in the last days for five years, I want to make Ye Yuxuan as simple as before the last days.

At this time, at Pingyang City Hospital, Gu Yanzhe slowed down when he passed the 106th ward during his round of inspections. He glanced at the door of the ward, and he was a little dazed.

After Ye Yuxuan was discharged from the hospital, the ward was soon assigned two sick numbers. There were a few voices in the ward. After Gu Yanzhe recovered, he walked away.

This scene happened to be seen by Head Nurse Liu. She was thoughtful, didn't Director Gu miss Comrade Ye?

Not to mention Director Gu, it was she who hadn't seen her for a long time, and she felt that she missed Comrade Ye.

Gu Yanzhe took a pen to record the medical record and accidentally lost his mind. When he returned to his mind, he took a closer look. He wrote a line of Ye Yuxuan.

After staring at it for several minutes, Gu Yanzhe ripped off the record. He wanted to tear it off, but he had to take action. But after thinking about it, he put the paper at the bottom of the drawer and started writing a new medical record.

"You came to me when you said that you were settled, and you said you want to eat braised pork and chicken with me. You can't lie to me." Gu Yanzhe said this very lightly, as if it were a reminder, and it seemed Is comforting myself.

Lu Ran came back early in the morning and knocked on the door.

When he knocked for the first time, Ye Yuxuan had already opened her eyes, staring coldly at the ceiling, but in the next second, the indifference and ruthlessness in her eyes had already disappeared from the beautiful starry eyes, leaving only clear and bright.