351-360

Chapter 351 I am a monster

"Xuanxuan, Xuanxuan, what's the matter with you, tell me, what should I do? How can I save you."

He wanted to hold Ye Yuxuan and rush back to the camp to look at Wang Yuanyuan, but she made these strange things If found, she will be in danger.

There were a lot of people in the camp, unless he silenced all of them, otherwise, Ye Yuxuan's situation would leak out sooner or later.

In this class, Fu Zimo knew more than ordinary people, and he couldn't let Ye Yuxuan be in danger.

He had thought about putting Ye Yuxuan down and running to the camp to find Wang Yuanyuan, but no one was guarding Ye Yuxuan, so he was worried.

When Ye Yuxuan was fine, Fu Zimo didn't worry that she was alone outside, not to mention she was so weak now.

All of this seemed to coincide with what he saw in his dream, but in the dream, Ye Yuxuan was bitten by someone with a strange disease, but now, he didn't know why Ye Yuxuan became like this.

Obviously on this day, she didn't go anywhere. No, I have been in the camp for the past few days. Could it be that they were poisoned by some strange poison?

Could it be that she fell into the tomb before, and she was infected by some unknown poison in the tomb?

Or, was there really any medicinal pill in the holding box before, and when the holding box mechanism was opened, the poison pill happened to be smeared by her who was standing near?

No wonder Fu Zimo thought so. He saw that the bracelet was flying towards Ye Yuxuan with light.

what to do?

No, I can't just wait here.

Just as Fu Zimo wrapped Ye Yuxuan even tighter in the cotton coats they were sitting on, and was about to carry her back to the camp, Ye Yuxuan opened her eyes.

"Leave, get out of here. Fu Zimo, take me out of here..." If she went back to the camp, she would inevitably be locked up for research.

From what other people said, Ye Yuxuan knew a little bit about her parents. The Ye family couple was extremely smart and they had done a lot of research. If anyone thinks she has any secrets, even if the Ye family husband and wife come back to life and then No sacrifice can make others give up on her research.

Her voice was weak, if Fu Zimo hadn't listened carefully, he might not have heard it.

Ye Yuxuan felt that her supernatural riot seemed to have something to do with the tombs here. The space stone on the bracelet in her space was also flashing, as if she wanted to express something.

"Okay." Hearing Ye Yuxuan's words, Fu Zimo responded immediately: "Xuanxuan, don't be afraid, I'll take you out of here."

In fact, when Fu Zimo wanted to bring Ye Yuxuan back to the camp, he had already done it. He wanted to know that Ye Yuxuan was different. He was preparing to be silenced, but unexpectedly, she stopped him.

"East, go to the east..." Ye Yuxuan fell into a coma again following the flashing light of the space stone.

Fu Zimo didn't understand, but he obeyed Ye Yuxuan's words.

The east is the direction of the oasis, and Fu Zimo felt that it would be better to leave here first.

Xiao Chen was cooking by the fire when he suddenly raised his head and listened carefully.