141-150

Chapter 141 

  "So, you and your brother don't get close to me." When the words fell, Ye Yuxuan stood up.

"No." Xiao Tong shook his head, looked up at Ye Yuxuan, and said earnestly: "Sister doesn't want to be alone, Xiao Tong wants to accompany her sister."

Ye Yuxuan turned her back and took a look at Xiao Tong. It was an inexplicable light, but didn't say anything, and walked towards the entrance of the alley.

"Tatata..." Behind him was a step by step.

When she walked to the street, the dim yellow street light smashed the darkness, Ye Yuxuan ignored Xiao Tong who was following with the basket, and walked to the courtyard without hurries.

Suddenly, a piece of snowflakes fell, which happened to fall on Ye Yuxuan's eyelashes. She looked up and found more snowflakes falling. She was taken aback, smiled, it's snowing, and it just covered up a lot of traces.

At this time, Xiao Tong said in surprise: "Sister, it's snowing."

Ye Yuxuan did not answer, and Xiao Tong said to herself: "This is the first snow this winter . It fell a year ago. It's half a night than last year. Months."

At this time, there were not many pedestrians on the road, Xiao Tong was talking softly behind, the street light stretched his figure, and the shadow approached Ye Yuxuan.

Xu saw that the shadow was stretched for a while, and then shortened again. Xiao Tong carefully counted his steps. Finally, he found that when the shadow was stretched to the longest, it would lean against Ye Yuxuan's shadow for two seconds. The corners of his mouth curled up involuntarily, and his eyes were full of joy.

Ye Yuxuan didn't miss Xiao Tong's little gesture, her mouth twitched, and a slight smile crossed her eyes.

This snow seemed to be a deliberate attempt to wash everything in the world, and not long after Ye Yuxuan arrived home, the snow grew thicker.

After entering the door, Xiao Tong obediently burned the fire, while Ye Yuxuan was sitting in the hall watching him come over with the burnt iron stove.

"Sister, have you eaten yet?"

Ye Yuxuan was thinking about the matter just now, and when she heard her voice, she saw Xiao Tong standing by the table, seemingly about to deal with winter bamboo shoots.

Seeing him, she couldn't help but think of her carrying half of the bricks, and the coldness in Ye Yuxuan's heart instantly dissipated.

She didn't answer and asked, "You're still close to me when you know it's dangerous. Why, aren't you brothers afraid that the person being dealt with will become yourself?"

Ye Yuxuan knew, don't look at Xiao Tong's young age, but he knows a lot of things, they are nothing but a mother. He was treated as a helper in a family member's home, so he should know the consequences of getting close to her, an orphan from the Ye family.

Ye Yuxuan didn't think Xiaotong would know that she was treated preferentially.

"I'm not afraid. Anyway, my brother and I are just two of us. If we didn't meet my sister, we would be almost dead."

Xiaotong said and smiled, as if talking about the weather casually, casually and naturally. He didn't hesitate at all, let alone hesitating and panicking.

"Sister, no matter what it is, Xiao Tong will always stand by your side and stay with you."

This solemn statement made Ye Yuxuan startled. She seemed to have heard this sentence before. When is it?

Oh, by the way, in the last days, Gu Yanzhe said, he said, he will always protect her, he is born, she is born, she is dead, and so is he.

Thinking of Gu Yanzhe, Ye Yuxuan wandered again. He was busy these two days. He said that he would come and help her clean up together, and there was no time.

Although she was thinking of Gu Yanzhe, Ye Yuxuan didn't realize that a corner of her heart seemed softer because of Xiao Tong's words.

When Xiao Yi came over, Xiao Tong was cleaning the yard.

Even though it was already night, the lights in Ye Yuxuan's yard were brighter than the street lights on the street.

Ye Yuxuan collects 50 cents a month for water bills, while electricity bills are collected by the meter, and how much is used.

The old-fashioned black framed electric meter was hung in the upper right corner outside Ye Yuxuan's courtyard. You could see it every time you went in and out. Ye Yuxuan would subconsciously glance at the sound of the electric meter when the circuit moved.

Ye Yuxuan was sitting under the eaves, roasting, and there seemed to be two sweet potatoes simmering in the fire, and the fragrance was overflowing.

Without instructing Xiao Tong to do work and being embarrassed by Ren's brother seeing him, Ye Yuxuan only glanced at Xiao Yi, glanced at him, and then looked away.

"Why would you dig winter bamboo shoots?" There is only a bamboo forest in the northern mountains of Pingyang City, which is still far away. Ye Yuxuan has seen popular science and naturally knows that winter bamboo shoots will be excavated in October. At this time, some residents will look for wild vegetables. Habit, Dongsun search has been searched several times.

It's almost the New Year now. In the big winter, I went to the mountains to find winter bamboo shoots. He didn't have anything to eat at home?

Didn't she give some food?

Remember that he also had a bag of grain in his house. Could it be stolen?

Xiao Tong was sweeping a little garbage into the dustpan, and said without thinking, "Didn't my sister say that I wanted to eat winter bamboo shoots and pig's feet?" So, if I just said that I wanted to eat, you went up the mountain to find it?

This sentence whirled in Ye Yuxuan's mouth, but did not come out, because she knew it was really like this.

"Idiot!" Ye Yuxuan cursed angrily.

Xiao Tong didn't care about being scolded. He took the dustpan to the corner and put it away. After washing his hands, he smiled and looked at his brother and asked, "Brother, where are the pig's feet?"

Xiao Yi heard the words and took out a greased paper from his arms. Pack, open it, and tie two trotters together.

"It's just right, I'm boring for my sister. My sister can eat it tomorrow if it warms up." Xiaotong took the pig's feet with a happy smile on his face.

Ye Yuxuan's mouth twitched when she saw it, but she didn't say anything.

Xiao Yi nodded. When Xiao Tong took the things to the kitchen to deal with, he came to Ye Yuxuan, moved a stool, and sat not far beside her.

"Take care of it, Ye, Comrade Ye don't have to worry about it." Xiao Yi would not know how to call her for a while, so he would call other people the same as usual.

Ye Yuxuan smiled, tilted her head and looked at him: "I'm not worried, what should I worry about."

"Xiao Tong likes you, I like you very much." The implication, if it were not for Xiao Tong, I would not interfere with this. Thing.

"It's not surprising, who made me be kind-hearted, gentle and considerate, beautiful and cute." Ye Yuxuan said with a smile, but the indifference and ruthlessness in her eyes did not hide the least.

Xiao Yi heard that the expression on his face got stuck, his cheeks twitched, and he nodded. There was no refutation at all.

"Stay away from me." Ye Yuxuan's voice was a little cold: "If you don't want to be unlucky, it's best not to approach me."

"Xiao Tong likes you very much." Xiao Yi still said this.

Unlucky?

A hint of sarcasm crossed Xiao Yi's unsmiling face. Could there be anything more unlucky than it is now?

(There were a lot of things in the early 1970s, but they were not allowed to write, and we were empty, so I restrained.)