21-30

Chapter 21

  It's been a few days since I crossed over. Except for a heavy rain on the first night, which was a shower, she woke up for four days. She hasn't taken a shower yet. Even though it's winter, Ye Yuxuan still feels uncomfortable. stand up.

Speaking of this, Ye Yuxuan didn't know how to vomit her hypocrisy. During the last five years, she didn't have the opportunity to take a bath every day, and she also came over. After rebirth, she felt uncomfortable without washing for a day.

But you can endure it if you don't have the conditions, and if you have the conditions, you have to endure it deliberately. That's something wrong. For Ye Yuxuan, when you can enjoy it, of course don't waste your conditions.

If she hadn't had a chance for these four days, for fear of being suspected, she would have found a chance to sneak into the bathroom to clean up.

There was no one in the washroom, but Ye Yuxuan didn't dare to linger. The door of the washroom was locked, and two buckets were prepared to mix with the hot water prepared in the space. He took out the speed he had learned in the end times, brushed his teeth, washed, and washed. She took a head shower in less than twenty minutes.

Even so, when Ye Yuxuan opened the bathroom door, three people were already waiting at the door.

The one who came first was a little daughter-in-law. She had just entered the city. She was not courageous. At first glance, the bathroom that was always available was closed. She was stunned. She didn't know what to do. A lesbian also came behind her. Reached out and pushed the door and found it was locked, the two of you looked at me and I looked at you, with a puzzled look.

What's up, this bathroom is not allowed to use?

But listening to the sound, there seems to be someone inside.

Should I ask the nurse?

Just when the two were entangled in what is good, another person came. At first glance, the two stood at the door and looked at each other like idiots. It seemed strange that she walked over and took a look. Well, the bathroom door is closed. write.

Hearing the sound of rustling inside, the woman who was later stunned for a moment, and then thought of something, the expression on her face was difficult to look, what's the matter, it's not a young couple who can't help but go to the bathroom while the day is not up Bar?

Or is there a pair of shameless men and women who are fooling around here?

The person standing at the door was about to knock on the door, and suddenly saw the door open, watching the person coming out from the inside, obviously after washing, he swallowed abruptly when he was about to curse.

She is a young and beautiful lesbian, her brows and eyes have to say how beautiful she looks, she doesn't say her skin is hydrated, she looks whiter than her white face, but she doesn't have a smile on her face, she looks high and aloof.

The bathroom is just a compartment without windows, you can see it at a glance, there is nothing else in it except a drain pipe on the counter.

Is this to close the door and wash yourself?

Seeing her hair with a little water vapor, although she understands it, she still feels very upset. The woman hummed unceremoniously, "This is a hospital. If you want to be careful, go home and be careful. Occupy the space and hide it by yourself. What's going on."

"If you don't know, it's your own home. You have to lock the door. I am embarrassed."

When the later women were still chattering, the younger daughter-in-law and the lesbian who came in front had gone in to fetch water and wash together. Up.

Ye Yuxuan was leaving with a washbasin and a water bottle, but she brought her from the ward to cover her eyes.

The kettle was in the hospital ward, and after she woke up, Zhao Yuejin went to the supply and marketing agency next to the hospital to buy her for her use. And the things she washed and bathed just now, the things she used up have already been put in the space.

Hearing this, Ye Yuxuan didn't say anything. She glanced at the woman and left with a faint expression. She also knew that it was inappropriate for her to use it this way. She has gotten up very early. I don't know, people here are used to getting up early, so soon someone will come to wash up.

It seems that in the next two days, either go to the bathroom to wash and take a shower earlier, or can only endure it.

The woman saw that Ye Yuxuan did not respond, as if she hadn't heard her, she felt even more unhappy, but seeing Ye Yuxuan's appearance was not someone who could bully at will, after rolling her eyes a few times, she still couldn't help but rushed towards Ye Yuxuan. The back who went away secretly took a sip.

You pretend to be tall, like a little vixen, sick, and don't know what kind of illness you have.

Ye Yuxuan ignored the uncomfortable woman behind her, put down her things when she returned to the ward, and sat in front of the iron stove to make her hair dry faster. Although I used a quick-drying towel before, I still bring a little moisture. It's okay in summer. It will be quite cold. I don't want to catch a cold. It's better to dry it.

The patient's gown has not been changed, but the coat has been changed, and I can bear it for about two days. If it wasn't for the inconvenience of washing and scrubbing in the ward, why bother Ye Yuxuan went to the bathroom to close the door and take a battle bath.

"Comrade Ye, why did you get up so early? Where did you go?" The head nurse pushed the door in, and saw the person sitting in front of the iron stove warming up.

Ye Yuxuan turned her head and replied mildly: "Morning, Head Nurse Liu, I just went to wash." The head nurse listened and nodded. She had come to the ward just now, but she didn't see Ye Yuxuan. After thinking about it, she probably went to the toilet. Go, no, come here again, and she will see people there, and she can also see that Ye Yuxuan is going to wash and tidy up.

"Come on, Comrade Ye, take the temperature and get an injection at 8 o'clock in a while."

"Okay, I'll trouble you."

"Comrade Ye, you're too polite..." The two were talking, and the door of the ward was blocked again. Pushing away, a tall figure walked in.

Gu Yanzhe was holding a stainless steel rice bowl in his hand. The head nurse looked at it and realized that this was for Comrade Ye's breakfast.

"Dr. Gu is early."

"Mr. Liu is early."

"I still have work to be busy. Director Gu and Comrade Ye will have a chat."

After saying hello, Head Nurse Liu collected the thermometer and left in a hurry. After talking about buying food on the black market yesterday, she still feels embarrassed when she sees Director Gu, so she can hide away.

Ye Yuxuan and Gu Yanzhe both knew that Head Nurse Liu was uncomfortable and didn't care about it.

"Morning, say... Doctor Gu."

She didn't wear a white lab coat, and she didn't seem to be on duty. Did he send her breakfast specially? Ye Yuxuan was a little sweet in her heart.

Gu Yanzhe looked at Ye Yuxuan, feeling a little unhappy, but he nodded, and said, "This is rice porridge, you can drink it first, I'm leaving."

After finishing speaking, put down the rice bowl, regardless of Ye Yuxuan's expression, and turned around. To go.

"Hey, wait a minute." Ye Yuxuan hurriedly called out.

Gu Yanzhe took the foot that had just stepped out, turned back to look at her, and asked: "What's the matter?"

"Have you eaten?" Ye Yuxuan didn't know what she could say when she stopped shouting, but when she reacted. It had already been exported, but fortunately I caught a glimpse of the rice bowl, so I asked such a sentence.

"I've already eaten it, eat it quickly."