261-270

Chapter 261 not Honest

 But Xiaoman also knows that she and Chen Zhu are only one, and that Chen Zhu is seen means she has also been seen.

However, seeing and being seen are two different things. Xiaoman was afraid of Chen Zhu's superiors, so naturally he didn't want to go there.

"What are you afraid of? What can you do when you come to the library? Isn't it just reading and borrowing books." Chen Zhu: "We happened to find almost everything, and I will go back with my eldest brother and them later, and there will be a companion on the road."

"Zhuzhu , Let's forget it." Xiaoman said with a bad expression: "Besides, I still have two books that I haven't found yet."

"Then you look for it first, I'll go there first." Chen Zhu finished speaking, In the past, I discovered that my elder brother and Fu Zimo seemed to be leaving the library when they got up.

Fu Zimo saw Ye Yuxuan coming from the small door and immediately stood up, and Xiao Chen naturally consciously took back the book that he had just found out to pass the time.

When Xiao Chen returned the book, he just caught the younger sister who had come over, and whispered: "Isn't it talking about borrowing books from the library? How sneaky, what kind of look?"

This sneaky staring at people does not look like this . Knowing where I learned it is because Fu Tuan doesn't think too much about what's going on in his family.

Chen Zhu was coached by her elder brother for no reason

, and she felt a little wronged: "Big brother, why did you scold me when you came back? It doesn't feel like hurting me at all." After all, it was her own sister. So his tone slowed down, and he said, "It's not that the elder brother wants to kill you. Don't you know that your sneaky look just now is easy to be misunderstood? Good girl, who would be so sneaky? What's more? ..." After all, I

couldn't say it too straightforwardly, Xiao Chen had no choice but to say: "Forget it, anyway, you will be generous in the future, don't give me this, others will misunderstand when they see it."

Fu Tuan probably won't. Misunderstanding, but others can't tell if they see it. If they are slightly shaken by someone who is interested, their home will be in trouble.

Chen Zhu is not stupid. Hearing this, thinking about Fu Zimo's identity, she understood more or less, her face turned pale, and he whispered: "Big brother, I am not that, I didn't mean it, I just listened to Xiaoman. I said I saw you, so I just took a look."

"I know." Xiao Chen responded, noting that Fu Zimo was almost out of the reading hall, so he exhorted: "You should read your book carefully. It's okay to return early. Home, I'm leaving now."

"Hey, big brother, where are you going?" Chen Zhu grabbed his elder brother's arm quickly.

"If you are an adult, don't ask children."

Chen Zhu curled his lips, I am not a child.

I wanted to follow, but thought that my classmates were still looking for books, so I turned to look, just in time to see Xiaoman looking at him, Chen Zhu hurriedly pointed his finger in the direction of the door, and signaled that he wanted to follow.

Do you want to go?

Xiaoman saw the question on Chen Zhu's face, hesitated, put down the book in his hand, and nodded.

When Chen Zhu and Xiaoman chased them out, they saw Fu Zimo talking to a lesbian while Chen Jianjun was standing a few steps away.

Ye Yuxuan changed her clothes, again from behind, Chen Zhu and Xiaoman didn't know for a moment that this was the person they had stopped before.

Xiao Chen glanced strangely when he saw that his sister and classmates were not studying in the library, but came out.

"Why did you come out?"

"Big brother, you guys, what are you and Brother Fu doing here?" Chen Zhu took Xiaoman to his elder brother and asked while looking at Fu Zimo's direction.

If you are not in the reading hall of the library, you don't need to keep your voice low when you speak.

"I didn't tell you, adults, children don't ask too much, you study hard, what are you doing?" Xiao Chen said, took out a paper bag from his pocket and handed it over.

"Now, I bought it for you." Although Xiao Chen followed Fu Zimo around, but since he arrived at the department store, he would not forget the promise of his sister, so he bought a pound of white rabbit toffee.

Don't look at the simple packaging of this big white rabbit toffee, only wrapped in a candy paper with a painted white rabbit, but it is a high-priced candy, costing six yuan per catty.

Xiao Chen also has allowances and subsidies for daily tasks. The money is given to the home and outside, and he still has some on his body. So he is willing to buy it for his younger sister. After changing others, he can eat and drink for six and a half days every day for ten and a half months. Where would you spend this money to buy a pound of toffee.

Chen Zhu took a look, his eyes brightened, and he took it hurriedly, opened it, and said happily: "It's toffee, thank you, brother."

Xiaoman on the side took a look at the words, and her eyes were a little envious. She also has a big brother, but it is too early. She took her daughter-in-law, and her elder brother didn't have that much money to buy her such expensive toffee.

Chen Zhu didn't forget his classmates, and grabbed a few of them and gave them to Xiaoman, and said, "Xiaoman, you can eat too."

Xiaoman was taken aback, but he was not polite. , Put it in your mouth, and the sweet taste will fill your mouth all at once.

Ye Yuxuan also heard the words behind her. It turned out that she was really looking for her sister, so she could only say that it was a coincidence.

A few minutes after Chen Zhu saw that he had followed him, Fu Zimo didn't look at the same thing, as if he didn't know, so she rolled her eyes, looked at the paper bag in her hand, smiled and walked over quickly: "Brother Fu, you suckle. Sugar? It's very sweet."

Xiao Chen didn't notice for a while, and his sister passed by and couldn't help holding his forehead.

Just now my sister-in-law said there was something to talk to Fu Tuan, so he didn't get in, but my sister just went up and interrupted.

No, Xiao Chen had to go forward.

Xiaoman looked at it, hesitated for a moment, and followed, but she still stood a little back, wondering why Zhuzhu was not afraid of Brother Fu at all, she could still scream in front of him. Phew, really courageous.

However, if you think that someone lives in Chen Zhu's house and is the superior of Chen Zhu's eldest brother, you will be more familiar with each other and deal with each other naturally, so you won't be afraid.

Chen Zhuzheng was talking, and seeing that Fu Zimo's hands were no longer in front of him, she couldn't help but exclaimed: "Brother Fu, how did you move your hands? Didn't you say that you have to raise your hand for a few days?"

Ye Yuxuan heard Chen Zhu's words. She glanced at Fu Zimo, and she was a little bit impressed. It seemed that Fu Zimo had a cloth strip that held her arms around her neck before, but she took it off when she was sheltering from the rain.

But since it can be taken off, it is not a big problem.

However, Ye Yuxuan swept Fu Zimo's left hand and couldn't help thinking of his previous pinch. She became annoyed. She was still restless after a sprain. It seemed that she had to be broken to be honest, right?