441-450

Chapter 441

Ye Yuxuan quickly cut the apple, called Xiaoyi to eat it, and put down the fruit knife in his hand, Gu Yanzhe breathed a sigh of relief.

He didn't want to eat any more, but if Ye Yuxuan still cut it, he didn't know how to refuse.

Gu Yanzhe had eaten the apple, washed his hands, and checked it out for Fu Zimo.

Ye Yuxuan didn't feel well in the room, so she went out.

Xiaoyi has finished eating apples and is preparing for dinner.

Seeing that Xiaoyi had boiled the ribs, Ye Yuxuan asked, "Xiaoyi, what kind of soup are the ribs going to stew?"

Ye Yuxuan took the ribs, Fu Zimo woke up, she wanted to get some ribs and let Xiaoyi give them Fu Zimo took a little pork rib soup and boiled rice soup.

Of course, Ye Yuxuan had more than six pounds of pork ribs, and there was a lot of meat hanging on them. After stewing these pork ribs in soup, they could make another braised pork ribs. Xiaoyi

glanced at it and quickly said, "There are a few corns. They are waxy corns."

Before, Xiaoyi didn't know why Ye Yuxuan called corn to be divided into waxy corns and fruit corns. After he saw the fruit corns Ye Yuxuan said, this just understand.

Ye Yuxuan likes to eat glutinous corn stew, so when he saw pork ribs, Xiao Yi subconsciously wanted to take this stew.

"Sister Ye, do you have anything else you want to eat?"

Xiaoyi ignored Gu Yanzhe, a hard-working guest, and Fu Zimo, a wounded who couldn't choose what to eat. Not eligible to pick.

Of course, Xiaoyi also knew that Gu Yanzhe wouldn't have any opinion on what Ye Yuxuan said to eat, and Fu Zimo, even if he had an opinion, wouldn't work now.

"No." Ye Yuxuan just shook her head, but glanced at the apple box in the hall, thought for a moment, and said, "Xiaoyi, shall we make a new dish?"

Although she was asking, the light in Ye Yuxuan's eyes made Xiaoyi understand. She is very interested.

New dish? Xiao Yi pondered for a while, and nodded hesitantly.

"Sister Ye, what new dishes do you want to make?"

Xiaoyi knew Ye Yuxuan well. If she just wanted to eat other dishes, she would just say the name of the dish and tell him how to make it, but at this time she said to make a new dish. , This means that this dish may have been thought up by Ye Yuxuan herself.

Xiaoyi, who has seen Ye Yuxuan cook, said that Sister Ye's new dishes are most likely dark dishes. Of course, Xiaoyi heard the word from Ye Yuxuan.

Glancing at Gu Yanzhe who was changing Fu Zimo's medicine, Xiaoyi murmured in his heart, Doctor Gu came here to work overtime after a busy day. If he eats Sister Ye's new dish and has diarrhea, can Doctor Gu still come tomorrow?

But Big Brother Fu has already woken up. If Dr. Gu can't come with diarrhea tomorrow, it shouldn't have much impact, right?

By the way, do you have berberine at home?

Before eating, take two capsules first, it may not be too much.

How did Ye Yuxuan know that Xiaoyi had already made a plan in her heart, she happily threw a sentence at Xiaoyi: "Wait, you will find out later." Then she went to the apple box.

Xiaoyi didn't understand, but seeing Ye Yuxuan digging through the apple box, she thought she was eating apples, but she didn't think much about it.