11-20

Chapter 11 I'm Gu Yanzhe
Her familiar tone and happy appearance made Gu Yanzhe strange again, but he was not eager to ask, but spoke gently to her.

"Comrade, don't get excited, you just woke up, your body is still very weak." Gu Yanzhe: "I will check it for you first?"

Ye Yuxuan nodded obediently and stared at Gu Yanzhe without blinking.

Comrade?

Ye Yuxuan did not miss what he called her before.

Although these years are all called people like this, the relationship between her and Gu Yanzhe is not comparable to ordinary people. He rescued her and protected her to survive in the last days. The two shared life and death several times... with gentle eyebrows, tall noses, and fair skin, the whole person was filled with a scholarly temperament. Ye Yuxuan looked carefully, and she was sure that she had not admitted the wrong person.

Although he seems to be four or five years older than when the two met at the beginning of the last days, if he had crossed over in the fifth year of the end of the new era, he would be at the right age.

"You have been in a coma for three days, do you feel any discomfort now? You can tell me where your body hurts." Gu Yanzhe looked at Ye Yuxuan and calmly checked her.

Ye Yuxuan's heart was tight, he didn't seem to know herself, did he pretend or didn't really remember her?

"I'm okay." After shaking her head, Ye Yuxuan suppressed the bitterness in her heart and asked softly: "Comrade doctor, are you called Gu Yanzhe ?"

  "My name is Gu Yanzhe."

Ye Yuxuan listened and said with hopelessness. "Don't you know me?"

She didn't know the current situation. If she asked too much regardless of the situation, it would not be good for both of them, but Ye Yuxuan couldn't control too much. In this other world, she saw it. People, she just wanted to determine if the man in front of her was the one who protected her in the last days.

Gu Yanzhe shook his head: "I never saw you before you were sent to the hospital."

Although seeing her own words dimmed the light she expected in her eyes for an instant, Gu Yanzhe added: "I'm pretty sure."

Ye Yuxuan looked at Gu Yanzhe fixedly for several seconds, then nodded, suppressing the uncomfortable feeling in her heart, and apologized. "Sorry, I confessed to the wrong person." Without waiting for Gu Yanzhe to speak, Zhao Yuejin, who had rushed to the end of the bed to stared at Ye Yuxuan's wake, spoke quickly.

"Comrade, what's your name?"

"Ye Yuxuan. With ten leaves in the mouth, the rain is raining, and the beginning of the grass is Xuan." Ye Yuxuan said carefully, but stared at Gu Yanzhe, seeing that there was no change in his expression on his face. I couldn't help but feel a little lost.

Did he really not know her, or was he forced to not know her?

You can't blame Ye Yuxuan for thinking like this. In this year and month, her origin is unknown, and she was involved in the murder case. Being in contact with her means being in trouble. Of course, Ye Yuxuan would not think that Gu Yanzhe would be afraid of this. She believed that he just didn't know her. Perhaps, she had admitted the wrong person? !

But, in this world, will there really be exactly the same people? Even the wound on the left hand tiger's mouth is exactly the same...

"How old are you?" Zhao Yuejin was still understanding the situation.