╌ 🍥 ꒱꒱✦ chapter 18

the car engine rumbled full of energy, tima parked the car with her cool parking skills, turning the key to turn the car off along with the music.

tima and nora skedaddled their way out of the car, shutting and locking the door of course, not like any valuables were inside anyways. they had themselves.

as tima walked further, nora looked around. the bushes were a healthy earth green, some pretty pink flowers were all shaped in a ball. decorating the bush with a little bit of life.

nora continued walking down the path, speculating that it may be just an ordinary park with flowers on show. tima swooped in to grab nora's hand, sliding her fingers in.

"you don't mind this right? i know we only knew each other just for a day but," tima slowly started, nervously looking at nora for a reaction.

nora shrugged it off.

"i guess it's fine?" nora reluctantly answered, they silently walked down the dirt path full of pebbles on the way. she kicked the pebbles.

"this is one of my favourite places, you know why? please ask me why," tima whispered the last part to nora, begging.

"uhh, why?" nora chuckled in between the two words. tima lit up in the response, shoving the blinding leaves away to truly show what was behind this facade.

"because of this wonderful sight i get to show you," tima's hand did a magical waving motion, to show the cool view. nora exclaimed as soon as she saw the view.

it seemed to be an abandoned patio, it may have been dusty here and there with the wooden chairs and table but other than that, tima must've put her own flare with it.

tima looked at nora, to see if there was a reaction. nora turned back to tima and twitched a smile.

"it's not that bad out here," nora walked to the patio, the wood creaked under each step she took. tima followed behind, the wood was just making music at this point.

creak, creak. tap tap tap, creak.

nora's hand reached to the wooden pillar that held up the roof which had a slit each 5 centimetres, to let in light of course. nora's hand slid down the wood to feel for it.

like a main character.

"there's also fairy lights on top of the roof of the patio too!" tima exclaimed, holding a white remote with a button engraved on top. nora looked up to see a string of fairy lights strewn around in all kinds of direction.

tima switched on the lights but the lights did not illuminate quite brightly, it was still day after all. tima giggled in embarrassment and switched off the lights.

"but you get my point!" tima dramatically fell onto the chair, thankfully a dark violet cushion saved her ass. nora sat on the chair next to tima, twirling her fingers around the cushion's loose thread.

"how did you even find this place?" nora asked, it was kind of abandoned after all with mould growing in the wooden cracks.

"i have a knack of finding cool things, and people as well," tima pointed towards nora, indirectly most probably trying to attempt flirting.

nora laughed it off.

"yahhh, i guess i am pretty cool," nora flicked her hair. she looked up to the sky once again while tima watched in fascination and adoration.

thus, begins the saga.