╌ 🍥 ꒱꒱✦ chapter 12

once cindy and thais hopped onto the bumper cars, she did not expect to see a familiar face.

as soon as she looked up, her eyes were met with a dora lookalike, which was nora, and.. is that her date?

cindy was confused, she shouldn't assume! maybe it was one of nora's friends that she hasn't met yet. yes, yes, probably.

but cindy was spacing out, staring at nora. but soon, nora coincidentally looks at cindy. shock was written all over her face.

'oh god..'

cindy thought, she looked down to avoid eye contact. soon, the announcer says something along the lines about the game starting soon.

nora on the other hand was not paying attention, she just saw her friend. 'shit.' nora thought as she dragged on the 'i'.

"nora? nora!" tima waved around to catch nora's attention. "huh?" nora looked up to face tima, "the game is starting! come on~" tima sang as she cheekily smiled.

nora soon brushed off her thoughts and gripped the steering wheel and to bump people, or maybe just drive around.

"cAusE yOu sAiD fOrEvEr NOw I dRiVe ALoNG pAsT YoUr StReEt~" nora sang her heart out as tima bursted out a laugh.

"ew please," nora cut herself off as she bumped her car into someone. the someone had fluffy hair and a ponytail, she looked brazilian.

'wait, isn't that who cindy is going with?' nora thought as she looked at the girl, 'damn my memories suck.' nora once again, pushed away the thoughts.

tima soon bumped into her with her car, tima started giggling as she drove away, nora chasing after her ass.

back to cindy and thais, they were driving around trying to bump into other people. bumping into each other every now and then.

"this is so fun!" thais exclaimed to cindy on the other side.

cindy was thrilled, they only had a few minutes left until the fun had ended so they made the most of it.

but at the back of cindy's mind was one unanswered question.. who was that girl with nora today? soon, more questions invaded.

was it too invasive to ask? it doesn't sound creepy right? i shouldn't be thinking these things.. but..

cindy's head was swarming with questions, was she overthinking it like always?

the game had ended and thais saw how dazed cindy was. "you okay mate?" thais patted cindy's back.

"yeah! i'm good, why don't we play some machine games?" cindy momentarily smiled and dragged thais out as they left the bumper cars section.

"oh oh!! cindy look!" thais pointed at a vr section, a rollercoaster or a vr gun game.

"woah.." cindy's mouth was agape, a whole vr section?"

"forget the arcade machines! let's go check out the vr!!" thais babbled on as she drags cindy with her.

as they paid for the game, cindy and thais were put into the headset and were a team. they had to wait till another team would play with them.

they were given plastic guns, which obviously also transferred into the vr game. cindy and thais smiled at each other even if they couldn't see each other.

they can just try to sense each other out.

nora and tima stretched after much fun with the bumper cars, "so how about that gun game you wanted to play?" tima asked, her eyes sparkled in anticipation.

"ah yes.." nora looked around as she saw a gun game but vr. "it looks like i've found the perfect game for us, come on!" nora gripped tima's hand.

they walked with their hands clutched together. as nora paid for the game, tima tugged onto nora and pointed at the team already there.

nora already paid for the game and now she was unintentionally playing with cindy and her friend.