╌ 🍥 ꒱꒱✦ chapter 9

cindy and thais were thinking about what arcade they wanted to play in. they decided to go the nearest one, thais was excited.

"i've heard about this arcade! there's so much cool stuff in there," thais' eyes twinkled. cindy shrugged, "okay okay, you should go shower." cindy shoved thais towards the bathroom door.

thais wordlessly stepped inside the bathroom and got to showering. "i don't really like anyone using my conditioners and soaps so i'm going to give you new ones," cindy shouted across the hallway.

cindy stumbled towards her storage room, she opened the door wide enough for her to look around. her fingers fumbled to open the light switch, looking around the room she spotted extra soaps and conditioners in pristine conditions.

the boxes were unopened, just a bit of dust but that's all. cindy trotted towards the bathroom, luckily thais had not turned on the shower. cindy formed a fist and knocked on the door.

"can i come in?" cindy asked politely, thais said a muffled 'ok' before cindy opened the door. "here, use these," she handed thais some toiletries, "thanks," thais replied appreciatively.

cindy closed the door after she stepped out the bathroom carefully. thais had locked the door once cindy had left. cindy could hear the faint noise of showering, eventually turning a bit louder.

cindy walked towards the kitchen island again, she started organising her bags away. once cindy has finished, she found her phone lying on the table.

cindy tapped at the screen to see a new text message, a message from nora. she skimmed over the message, cindy was relieved she made it home safely and that she got a ride home. cindy sighed with a big gush of relief.

the bathroom door slid open, thais stepped out with her newly bought clothes. her new pyjamas fit her figure perfectly. "you look good, wanna help with lunch later?" cindy suggested, maybe she could help thais relearn cooking skills.

"yeah yeah!" thais sang, chriping. "also about your job," cindy rambled on, "we need to figure out the rent that is suitable with the pay of your job," cindy presumed. thais nodded along with her words.

"so let's go through a week of your job and average out how much you make." cindy declared, thais mindlessly nodded. "you got that right?" cindy questioned. "yes yes," thais commented.

cindy ended the conversation and proceeded to start a new conversation for them, thais was fairly satisfied with the new conversation. "oh we should probably make the guest room a little bit more like your home," cindy urged.

they both walked together towards the guest room.

the guest room was white, when you entered, the bed was all the way in the corner. a window was beside the bed with a desk under it. there was a closet that was built in the wall with a sliding mirror. it was white overload with cream as the secondary colour.

thais looked at the colour, "it's kinda bland, don't you think?" thais commented suddenly. breaking the silence after analysing the room.

"what colours do you like then?" cindy sharply turned her head to thais, thais had her finger curled around her chin in a thinking pose. "i like red, pink.. oh and brown cuz' it reminds me of caca," cindy laughed joyfully.

thais grinned at cindy, cindy then uttered "i'll think of something alright?" thais bobbed her head up and down.

they continued on with their day occasionally chatting with each other, thais was clearly excited for the next day. cindy was too, this was another way for her to get to know thais.

it was almost time to make some lunch together with thais.