A feliz finalizando

No ones pov:

    You were dreaming of a boy exploding a city when your dad called you to wake you up.

"Y/N! There is someone here for you!"

"Coming!" you quickly put on an outfit and ran downstairs. Camilo was politely standing at the door rocking his feet back and fourth. You said by to your dad and walked with Camilo to the near by river. You sat down and stayed in awkward silence.

"Uhm.. Y/N"

"yes?"

"I- i have something to tell you..."

"And what would that be?"

"So you know how Isa had an "arranged" marriage?"

"Mhm?"

"Well Pepa decided that..Uhm.."

 "Camilo just spit it out"

"I HAVE AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE WITH YOU!" You froze and turned fifty shades of red.

"Wait.. REALLY?!" Camilo violently shook his head up and down almost excited.

"Omg I'm so excited!" You jumped into his arms. You knew the marriage wouldn't be for a few years but it still was extremely exhilarating. You stayed in that hug for what seemed like forever until you finally let go. When you did you told Camilo to sit there while you got a suprise.

*Time reverse to when you were with your mom*

"Hey sweetie, would you like to get anything from this store?" You saw a little poncho that Camilo would love so you immediately went inside and purchased it. You took the bag and walked out, you walked a bit before leaving the mall. You got to your mom's house and wrapped the gift, you even put a bow on it. 

*Back to present*

You ran into your house and grabbed a basket. You didn't want Camilo to be sat there for to long so you were running all around. You but some food on the counter, ran upstairs to get the gift, ran back to the kitchen, put the gift at the bottom, put the food ontop of it and ran to the river. You were basically panting but still managed to sit down and unpack the food. you kept the basket behind you after all the food was out. Both you and Camilo ate the snacks you had packed which consisted of, apple slices,Arepas,Empanadas, and Lechonas all for dinner that night. You anxiously ate the food while camilo happily ate his. When both of you finished you pulled out the basket.

"oh what you got in there?"

"Here open it!" Camilo opened the basket and picked up the box still wrapped. He glanced at you as you gave an approving nod. He carefully twirled off the bow, tore of the paper, and opened the box.

"Oh my gosh! You know me to well Y/N"

"Well i saw it a few days ago and thought of you.." You were both smiling and he hugged you while thanking you. You both sat there before you decided to step in the lake just like you had before. 

Camilo's pov:

   She's walking in the river, how did i end up so lucky? I walked into the water and stood beside her. She splashed water into me. I splashed water back.

"Pleh! Oh it's on" We both splashed each other back and forth. We were soaked but that didn't matter. 

"We better dry off hermosa"

"Yea that's probably a good idea" We both went to her house were she grabbed towels. I dried my hair and poncho. Y/N also dried her hair and clothes. We walked to my house and snuck food from the kitchen. We sat in my room and talked for hours. I hope we are together forever.

*7 years later lol*

no ones pov:

"AH Papa! Mama!"

"What is it mija?"

"I can't find my vail!"

"It's on your head mija" You blushed with embarrassment. Today was the day and the suspense was killing you. Camilo was in the other room and he was as nervous as you. Pepa had a cloud which Felix had to push away so she didn't get him wet. Dolores and Antonio were in the room tearing up a little Dolores was crying the most. She was so proud of him. Antonio was crying a bit because he could remember when Camilo was comforting him on his ceremony day. 

"You will make you papa proud!" Camilo looked at Antonio and smile tears slightly falling down his cheeks. He took his whole family into a group hug.

"I love you guys so much!" Felix still had to push away the cloud but more than ever because Pepa was now sobbing happy tears. When they let go Camilo wiped his tears and walked outside to the alter waiting, Now he was more nervous than ever. You were in the room with your parents your mom was tearing up but you had about 5 minutes until you were going to the alter. You mom went to one of the chairs outside and sat down.

"Are you ready mija?"

"I think so papa.." You walked down the aisle with your dad as you stared at Camilo nervously. He was slightly tearing up. You got to the aisle and the wedding officially started. You were starting to cry happy tears to but held it in. 

"You may now kiss the bride." Camilo went to kiss you but you immediately jumped in and embraced him with a kiss. Everyone cheered and Isa grew a ton of flowers. You knew just then.. This was the best decision of your life.

A/N

I hope you liked the ending! Thank you to everyone who read the story! I seriously can't thank you guys enough :)