The ceremony

Mirabels pov:

         Just as Y/N left my mami came inside the kitchen looking for me.  

"Mira- oh there you are mija, woah! whats that basket?" 

" it's the non special special i guess" I said jokingly. I quickly grabbed the paper decorations i made for the family as a surprise when Abeula startled me making me knock over the candles and catch them on fire. 

"Mirabel what are you doing?"

 "i'm just putting up the decorations i made for you as a surprise!" i held up the flaming decoration before quickly shoving it on the floor stomping to make the flame go out. 

"Mirabel sometimes the best way to help is to let other people help and sit aside." Abeula stated. Just then Pepa walked by with a cloud over her head. 

"Pepa! you have a cloud!"

 " I know mama but know i can't find Antonio what do you want from me?!" Pepa said storming off. I knew that Antonio would probably be hiding somewhere in the nursery. I walked inside and sat on my bed grabbing the gift i had got him. 

" everyone's looking for you.. this gift is going to self destruct if you don't grab it in 3... 2.. 1." i said getting cut off when he grabbed the gift and took it under the bed. I snuggled under the bed comforting him letting him know that there is no reason to get nervous about getting a gift. The casita threw a clock across each floor board showing us that it was time to go.

Y/N's pov: 

     I grabbed my dress for the night, It was a pretty yellow dress with flower patterns. i grabbed a purse to carry some essentials in case i need them tonight (perfume, brush, ect.)  

This is what your dress looked like:

I walked out the door before my dad could notice or even say goodbye

I walked out the door before my dad could notice or even say goodbye. I ran to their casita easily considering i was decently early. When I got to the door there were a few people walking in, just then you spot a boy greeting people at the door by shifting into them. You could tell that it was camilo due to maribels song saying that the boy who shape shifted was camilo. When your just outside the door he looks you up and down turning into you. 

" Welcome to the madrigal's! you seem new here considering i haven't seen you here before." 

"Yeah im new to town but hola!"

"well i'll look forward to seeing you around hermosa" Camilo winked jokingly.

I ignored his comment giving him a wink back jokingly. I walked inside trying to find Maribel. I was looking around when i spotted her. 

" Hola Maribel!"

" Hola Y/N! Here come here and meet Antonio!" Maribel pulled me into a room where i saw Camilo, Pepa, Felix, Dolores, and Antonio. Pepa was hugging Antonio when felix had to push the cloud away from her head. 

"pepa your going to get him all wet!" just then camilo stepped down pretending to be felix.

"you will make your papa proud!"

" I don't sound like that!"

"i don't sound like that!"

Dolores informed them that it was time when Felix urged them to leave. Camilo made one last joke about his father when he got pulled into the crowd. 

*Time skip to after Antonio got his gift*

I was standing to the side of the boys room with Maribel when they announced a family photo but left maribel out of it making her visibly upset. She goes to walk out and just as I was about to join her someone stopped me, it was Julieta.

"Give her some space, today was really rough for her.."

"Are you sure?"

"yeah, i will talk to her when shes calm."

I badly wanted to follow but stayed back taking her moms words serious. I stood of to the side as everyone danced.

"Hey hermosa, why aren't you dancing?" Camilo said startling you a bit.

" I can't dance, it would be embarrassing."

" come on!" Camilo pulled you into the crowd twirling you around to get you to dance.

"The house is in danger!" "There where cracks everywhere and the candle almost went out.." Mirabel shouted to Alma. She demanded Mirabel to show her but when they went outside it was perfectly fine. Mirabel was going to speak when Alma put up a hand signaling for her to stop.

"nothing is wrong with the casita, the magic is strong! and so are the drinks" Alma lightened the mood. Everyone walked inside the boys room again and started partying like before. I ran down the stairs to consult her.

"Mirabel, are you alright?"

"I'm alright Y/N, i never wanted to ruin Antonio's big day" 

"you didn't do anything wrong Mirabel, don't worry i belive you"

"you do?" I nodded my head to confirm her question.

"if you ever need me just come to my house i'll be happy to help you." Mirabel hugged me when I noticed that Julieta was staring from the balcony. "you should probably go talk to your mom, she might be worried." Maribel and i walked up the stairs me going back into Antonio's room and her going with her mom. Almost as soon as i walked in i was pushed to the floor by a man infront of the door making me stumble into the person behind me.

"woah if you wanted a date you could have just asked" of course Camilo was the one i fell into. 

" Thanks for catching me anyways" I said while walking off.

"Wait! I'm only kidding Hermosa " The compliment made you stumble and freeze. 

"what did you call me?"