pared hombre

no ones pov (like always):

            Mirabel was walking to her room when she saw rats climbing into the way behind a painting. She followed the rats just as Y/N ran up the stairs. Mirabels dress was in sight so you walked over to the painting and moved it as you stepped in. You walked around the walls aimlessly until you found a door. You opened the door startling Mirabel and.. Bruno?! 

"Is that your Tio Bruno?!?" Mirabel explained that he was hiding here and why he left when Bruno cut into the conversation.

"Ok well i can't help anymore because i didn't see anymore"

"yeah.. YEAH!"

"SO SEE MORE!" Mirabel kicked in the door startling Bruno asking for him to have a vision. The scene was funny to watch seeing Mirabel run around his room as  Bruno ran away from her holding up items to hide. You were standing there giggling when Antonio walked in standing next to you.  When Bruno mentioned that he needed an open space Antonio chimed in.

"you can use my room, the rats told me everything! Don't eat those" We made our ways to Antonio's room making sure no one would see Bruno to avoid shock or any problems so we could save the music as soon as possible.

Camilo's pov: 

" camilo?" mama was knocking on  my door. I quickly wiped my tears.

"Come in.."

"Cami- were you crying? are you ok?"

"I-Im fine i just.. i said so many things to Y/N that hurt her and Mirabel so bad", " I shouldn't have argued with her i-"

" Look Camilo, we can't take back the things we said, but we can fix it, you just need to apologize to her." Those words stuck in my head.

no ones pov:

     Bruno's vision ended and he was happy because he thought a vision went good but Mirabel was visibly upset it was about it being Isabella. Bruno, Mirabel, and you left Antonio's room. Bruno and Mirabel planned to fullfil the vision while you went to your house to relax for a little after defending Mirabel, figuring out about Bruno, and the most draining thing, Fighting with Camilo. You genuinely trusted him but the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. You made your way to your house and opened the door greeted your family explaining you stayed the night at the madrigals. You dragged yourself to your room and quickly fell asleep.

back with Mirabel + Bruno

" How does hugging Isabella save the magic?" Mirabel kept complaining thats what she had to to do.

"MIRABEL!", "sorry, sorry''. Bruno wanted Mirabel to believe she could do this.

"by yourself.", "It was your visionnn"

"your scared Abuela will see you."

"yes, well thats part of it" Bruno and Mirabel said their last goodbyes before Mirabel walked over to Isabella's room. 

"you can do this, you're just gonna save the magic.", "with a hUggg" Mirabel continued to walk into Isabella's room trying to hug her before Isa started to drag her out with vines. When Mirabel called Isa selfish Isa started aruging with her while hitting Mirabel with flowers. It wasn't until she confessed she was doing it for the family she made a cactus, something she'd never made before.

I just made something unexpected
Something sharp
Something new
It's not symmetrical or perfect
But it's beautiful and it's mine
What else can I do?Bring it in, bring it in
Good talk, bring it in, bring it in (what else can I do?)
Let's walk, bring it in, bring it in
Free hugs, bring it in, bring it inI grow rows and rows of roses
Flor de mayo
By the mile
I make perfect, practiced poses
So much hides behind my smileWhat could I do if I just grew what I was feeling in the moment?
(Do you know where you're going? Whoa)
What could I do if I just knew it didn't need to be perfect?
It just needed to be? And they let me be?A hurricane of jacarandas
Strangling figs (big, big)
Hanging vines (this is fine)
Palma de cera fills the air as I climb
And I push through
What else can I do?Can I deliver us a river of sundew?
Careful, it's carnivorous, a little just won't do
I wanna feel the shiver of something new
I'm so sick of pretty
I want something true, don't you?You just seem like your life's been a dream
Since the moment you opened your eyes
(How far do these roots go down?)
All I know are the blossoms you grow
But it's awesome to see how you rise
How far can I rise?
Through the roof, to the skies
Let's go!A hurricane of jacarandas (whoo)
Strangling figs (go)
Hanging vines (grow)
Palma de Cera fills the air as I climb
And I push through
What else, what else?What can you do when you are deeply, madly, truly in the moment?
(Seize the moment, keep goin')
What can you do when you know who you wanna be is imperfect?
But I'll still be okayHey, everybody clear the way, whoo!
I'm coming through with tabebuia (she's coming through with tabebuia)
Making waves (making waves)
Changing minds (you've changed mine)
The way is clearer 'cause you're here, and well
I owe this all to you
What else can I do?Show 'em what you can do
What else can I do?
There's nothing you can't do
What else can I do?