Dinner disaster

(CW: swearing)

 no ones pov:

          you and Mirabel go to the comedor, Luisa is on the far end of the table, Mirabel's dad is on the left of Luisa, Mirabel is next to him, you next to Mirabel, Isabella is next to you, Mariano is next to Isabell, Abeula is on the end of the table, Mariano's mom is to the left of Abeula, the it goes, Julieta, Pepa,Felix,Camilo,and Dolores. The beginning of the dinner starts off with Mirabel staring at Dolores the whole time, when the eye contact was broken word started going around the table eventually getting to Julieta making Mirabel visibly distressed as she drank her drink while looking intensely at the floor which started to crack. 

"Mirabel, is everything alright?" Mirabel was startled and smacked her head on the table. Now wanting to speed up the dinner more than ever Mirabel jumped over to Isabella and rushed Mariano to propose. You tried to calm down Mirabel but as the proposal got closer to ending so did the cracks in the casita. Mirabel was on the floor when she signaled you to look under the table. There were rats taking the vision pieces! You snuck under the table to get the pieces when Mirabel jumped over to causing Isabella to punch Mariano in the nose and Luisa to fall while trying to grab the piano. Mirabel quickly tried to get the vision causing it to slide across the table to Abuela. Then the cracks got worse and worse, but it only got to pure disaster when the towns people tried to cheer causing the to see all of this. The casita closed the doors and Mariano and his mom ran out  of the house.

"What. have. you done?!" Abuela was so mad that Mirabel ruined the dinner. you immediately came to Mirabels rescue.

"She didn't do anything! she was trying to keep the cracks and the vision out of sight so Mariano didn't freak out! Yes it might have went a little wrong but she was trying her best!"

" Y/N its fine, it's my fault..."

"No! i'm not letting this family mistreat you anymore!"

"Mistreat her?! We've never mis-"

"Oh bullshit! Your entire family except for Antonio has done nothing but leave her out of everything and make her feel bad! You left her out of a fucking family photo! Can't you see how fucked up that is?!"

"Y/N! STOP NOW!" you turn to see Camilo urging you to stop. You looked at him nearly in shock,anger, and disappointment all at the same time.

"Seriously Camilo? I thought you were the nice one of the family.." Camilo looked at you then looked down in embarrassment and sadness.

"Come on Y/N, i don't want to ruin anything else..." You were planning to go with her when you heard Isabella say under her breath that it was Mirabel's fault. This was the last straw. you unlocked hands with Mirabel and walked over to Isa.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?", "MIRABEL IS YOUR SISTER!"

"ITS THE TRUTH SHE RUINED TONIGHT! JUST LIKE SHE RUINS EVERYTHING ELSE!"

"SHE HAS EVERY RIGHT TO MESS UP TODAY IF SHE WANTED TO BECAUSE YOU MONSTERS ALWAYS TREAT HER DIFFERENT BECAUSE SHE HAS NO POWER?!"

"SHE'S USELESS! SHE JUST RUINS EVERYTHING!

"Do I have to repeat myself again? she was trying. to. help." you said while staring into her soul to make her go silent and look at you terrified. You walked back over to Mirabel and started to walk away and up the stairs.

"Wait! Y/N!" It was Camilo , he was running to you both. You told Mirabel to go to her room  and you'd catch up in a minute.

"what do you need?.." 

"Look i'm sorry about back there but it is true she did ruin tonight..", "and when it comes to leaving her out it's because she doesn't have a power and our powers make us special. Without a power she's and i'm saying this in the nicest way possible, she's useless."

"What the actual fuck.", " so your saying because Mirabel has no power she useless and can't do anything right. So your dad and uncle are useless?"

"Well no but that-"

"And everyone in town's useless? Oh and just wait until i tell all the kids that their useless and not special because they don't have powers!", "You know when we first met I thought you were nice but i guess you were just an asshole in disguise.." your voice quivered as tears started to form. You walked away and left Camilo on the stairs in his thoughts starting to cry. Maybe you would've turned back before but now you had a priority.

What is wrong with the casita, the magic, and how do we save it?