Betrayed

No ones pov:

Both you and Camilo turned red as the sunset. You both glanced at each other and then looked down.

"I'll take that as a yes,"

"MAMA!" Camilo placed his hands on the table while standing up.

"What? Did I do something wrong Camilo?"

"YES!" You looked up at him. Was he embarrassed of you?

"Oh are you guys not dating?"

"NO!" 

"w-what?" you said under your breath. You didn't want to cause even bigger of a scene so you slowly stepped back and snuck to your favorite place, The river. You took off your F/S(favorite shoes+socks if needed) and put your feet in the water. 

"Did he really say that?", "why?","is he embarrassed?", so many thoughts ran through your head and you couldn't pin point it but you guessed it was for his dignity. You wanted to take a dip in the river so you rolled up your pants/skirt/dress and slipped into the river. It wasn't to deep so you could easily stand in it. You loved the feeling of the river floor on your feet so you walked a little bit before climbing out. The only downside was that now your feet were muddy and your dress was dirty. You walked to your house and kept you shoes on so you didn't track in mud. You took a quick shower than put on comfy clothes. Considering you'd been with Camilo and the madrigals for the past days you hadn't spent time with your dad. You missed your times together so you made him his favorite food. You brought it to his room with a tray.

"Aqui tienes papa! tu favorito!" 

"Awh! Gracias mija!" You hadn't seen your dad this happy since you woke up from you coma, it suited him. You left him to his dinner and sat in your room. You couldn't fall asleep due to the paranoia of what the Madrigals thought of you after sneaking off. You eventually managed to sleep and had a dream about your mom. You missed her and your brain wanted to remind you for some odd reason. When you woke up your dad was sitting over you staring at you.

"Ah! papa what are you doing?!"

"Mija I got plane tickets to see your mama!"

"Oh my gosh really! I Love you papa" you hugged your dad before packing a suitcase and getting dressed. You had 3 hours before the flight so your dad wanted you to be home by 10 to get to the airport at the latest 11. You knew you had to tell Mirabel that you were leaving so you went to her house first. When you got there you snuck to her room and knocked. She answered surprised to see you. 

"Oh hey Y/N!"

"Hey Mira i just wanted to tell you i might not be around for a few days I'm going to see my mama!"

"Oh well i hope you have a great trip !" You thanked her and went to leave when you were stopped.

"Y/N! Look I'm sorry about last night, I didn't mean anything by it i swear!" Camilo was behind you.

"I know, it just hurt can you try not to let your pride get in the way next time." Your heart was in your throat and you could feel tears forming. You didn't look at him avoiding him seeing you weak. You quickly walked away, you couldn't let this ruin your day so you just went home and waited for your dad to take you to the airport. When you got to the air port you went through security and got on your flight. It was a peaceful 8 hours and you listened to music most of the time. By the time you got to the Airport at home your mom was waiting for you. She hugged you and walked with you and your dad out of the airport. Your trip was filled with laughing and fun. It was like you had your old family back. It was sad to leave and you wished you could have stayed longer but you didn't have a choice.

"Bye mama! I hope we can see each other again soon!"

"Goodbye mija I'm really going to miss you!" Everyone said their goodbyes, You and your dad boarded the plane and your mom was teary eyed but went home. You slept most of the ride due to not sleeping much the night before.

"Mija it's time to go.." You groaned but got up and waited for you dad at security. He finally got there apologizing for leaving you there for that long. 

*Time skip for when they get to Encanto*

"Hm.. Papa!"

"Yes mija?"

"I'm going to go see Mirabel!"

"Alright be back by 7:00 at the latest!" You walked to the Madrigals half asleep but still excited. When you arrived Luisa was outside. You could tell she was stressed, The only times she would be stressed would be when she couldn't lift something.

"I could help you Luisa!"

"Oh Hi Y/N! I don't need help but thanks for asking" She tensed up. What was wrong?

"Uhm why so tense?"

"Would you by any chance... Be dating Camilo?"

"I- uhm- no?"

"Oh thank god! I was worried! Camilo started dating this girl from town and I thought he was cheating on you!" You froze.

"Oh well.. I gotta go bye!" You ran to Mirabels room in the house and knocked anxiously.

"Yes? Oh! Hi Y/N how was your trip?"

"It was good, Hey uhm do you know anything about Camilo dating anyone?"

"Oh yeah.. He is dating a girl from the village"You started to tear up. "I'm sorry Y/N, I know you to were close.."

"I'm going to go bye Mirabel i see you later.."

"Goodbye Y/N..." You stormed to Camilo's room and opened the door. He fl;inched and hit his side causing him to change into multiple people.

"Camilo! What is this rumor of you dating other people?!"

"I uhm..It's true! I'm so sorry! I thought you left me for good because of dinner that one night!" You couldn't hold back the tears and they started streaming down your face. "Wait I didn't mean to make you cry I'm sorry!"

"Maybe you should have thought about that before you dated someone else!"

"I didn't know! I never meant to hurt you!" Before he could finish you were trembling on your knees.

"I-I thought you loved me..." You kept sobbing while almost wheezing and coughing. Camilo was staring and shaking. He started to cry before he ran to you and squeezed you making you feel slightly safe.

"S-so who is it.."

"Its a towns girl.. I don't know if i'll stay with her though..'', "Y/N I love and I couldn't love anyone else!" you silently sat there wiping your tears before you looked at the time. Shit 6:34. You swiftly apologized that you had to leave before leaving and sprinting to your house. You sat with your father at the dinner table and ate with him talking about anything you could think of. You swept the floors before saying goodnight and going upstairs to sleep. You thought of all the things you could talk through tomorrow before slipping into a slumber.