Ella es solo una amiga?

no ones's pov:

    you stopped dead in your tracks 

" what did you call me? " Camilo turned a little red but not so red it was noticeable.

"I called you what you are hermosa" you turned a shade pink while swiftly walking off, you knew if you stayed in the conversation any longer you'd do something stupid and make a fool of yourself. Camilo didn't seem to follow you or urge you to come back which made you a little less red and have calm thoughts instead of your mind racing.

*1 hour later*

you were in your bed (favorite hobby) trying to get yourself tired when there was a subtle tap on the window. it startled you a bit but you went to your window and checked who or what it was. you looked and saw.. Mirabel? you signaled for her to stay there as you put a coat on and quietly walked outside. 

"Mirabel what are you doing?"  then what you thought was Mirabel shifted into a kid, you, and then to Camilo.

"Holy crap you scared me Y/N!" Camilo almost screamed. you laughed at how suprised he was and how girly his scream was.

"pft you scream like a girl Camilo" you informed him almost crying from laughter. He immediately turned pink.

"shut up, but anyways do you want to come with me somewhere ?" 

"depends on where i don't want to leave for to long.."

"its pretty much in your backyard so you will technically be home still." You thought it would be nice to get out and hang out with a friend. 

"ok, i don't have anything to do so it wont be a burden to go" Camilo quickly grabbed your hand and pulled you down to the river you saw when you were getting acquainted with the neighbors. When you got to the edge of the river you both sat down and watched the fish swim through the river, it wasn't until a few minutes later you realized that you hadn't unlocked hands yet. You looked down at his hand then turned a little red before letting go and looking forward.

Camilos pov:

      I feel her hand let go of mine. Have i really been holding her hand this whole time? That's so embarrassing! god she probably thinks i'm weird now.

" Hey do you want to.. uhm hang out tomorrow?" 

"uh.. sure! i have no plans for tomorrow" oh thank god she's not weirded out. 

" alright i'll meet you at.."

"4:30 pm, sorry that's just the time where my dad goes to the market place"

"oh, it's fine don't worry", " so tomorrow at 4:30?"

"yep!"

"Alright see you then!"

Alright so iv'e got to get home, sleep, get up and see what my chores would be and then hangout with Y/N. 

"Camilo? where were you? i was worried!"

"it's fine mama! i was just walking around"

"yeah "walking" around" Dolores whispered while giving me a wink. I should've known she'd be listening.

"Alright well goodnight mama!"

"Wait Camilo! you didn't think you could get away without helping clean up! here why don't you sweep, as soon as your done you can go upstairs and sleep"

"fine"

No ones pov:

Camilo calmly swept the floor when Dolores walked in.