𝔄𝔴𝔨𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔡 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔉𝔯𝔲𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤

*(Y/N)'s POV*

I was sitting down eating the waffles that C actually, effortlessly made by scratch for me. I sat on my stool and watch him fuck up the online recipe about three times then sat and waited for him to get back from the store twice because he didn't read the ingredients first. He's learning.

C says that waking up earlier will improve my mood by putting me on a good schedule. No, not like 1:30 pm early, he means 11:00 am early. I nearly threw up at the thought of it when he introduced the idea, but now I'm kinda liking it.

"What?" I laughed as I looked up across the table at C staring at me. "Nothing. These are just really good. Thank you." he said. I cocked my head and smiled softly. "You made them." I reminded him. I watched as his face turned a slight shade of red. "Right um. Thanks for letting me use your kitchen." he thanked. "Our kitchen now. You moved in, remember?" I asked pointing my fork at him after taking a bite of waffle. "Right." he said softly, smiling. 

It's been two days since C's moved in and though we spend every day before and after the accident together, I could never get tired of it. It's just that the past two days, he's been really, awkward. Not the cute, C awkward, though this is cute, but a different awkward. 

"C, do you regret moving in with me? If you do you can-" "Of course not." he cut me off. I looked at him shocked by his immediate answer. "Of course not." he said softer. "It's just been a while since I've lived with someone. Now it's a girl that's not family and it's a bit weird for me." he said. I looked down. "If it's weird, why'd you ask to move in? I don't want you to feel awkward." I said. 
C seemed to panic. "I love living with you. It's just that I'm constantly trying to make sure I don't say something stupid so I just keep my mouth shut unless I have to speak." he explained.

I gently laughed and C's face went even darker. "You're so cute C. Don't worry about that around me. I'm always messing up what I have to say too. We'll be awkward together." I smiled softly. C smiled back. "You're right. I don't know what I was so worried about. Thank you." he said. I nodded.

*Three hours Later*

I banged on the bathroom door. "C, living with you is a privilege, but not being able to use the bathroom, is getting pretty old." I said. "Sorry. I'm coming out right now." C said, turning the shower off.
Before I knew it, The door threw open and C in a towel froze looking scared half to death. I gasped then turned around. "S-sorry. I just thought that you would be away from the door after I said I was coming out and this is what I usually do when I come out of the shower and now I see that was dumb because for a second I forgot that this isn't-" "C, it's alright." I said, looking at the wall behind him.

I looked into his dark brown eyes barely showing under his curly dark hair. "It's alright. Just go into my room and change." I laughed. C laughed and nervously rubbed the back of his neck. "Right. Sorry again." he apologized.

I sighed and sat on the couch. I have to admit, living with a boy is different from me as well. Especially with someone I admire so much. He's so awkward and sweet and cute. If it had to be anyone, I'm glad it's C.

*Dinner time*

There were keys jangling and the door opened. I looked from the couch to see C with two big bags of McDonald's. "Ok. I got you a burger, chicken nuggets, and large fries." he said. "And a lemonade mixed with sweet tea." he smiled putting the medium-sized cup down.
 The side of me that constantly craved food wanted to jump at him and give him an hour-long hug while shoveling fries down my throat, but that side of me that didn't want to end up on a tv show about overweight people and eventually being on the youtube video edits of the show, that I watch to make the time go by, wanted to cry. 

"C, I can't eat all that." I nervously laughed. "What did you get yourself?" I asked. "The same thing." he said. "Just like how one salad won't make someone skinny, one meal won't make someone fat." he preached. I sighed. "I guess you're right." I said. 

I was going to get off the couch but C stopped me. He went out then came back with a tv dinner table. I laughed. "This is why it took you so long?" I asked. He nodded. "I thought we can binge Keeping Up with the Kardashians." he shrugged. He is so damn sweet. 
I smiled. "That sounds great." I said.

C brought over the table and set up our food. He then went and got my blanket from my bed and covered us both up. As we sat there watching our show and eating our food, all I could think about was what was it that made me want this moment to last forever? Why do I feel the need to keep C close to me?

Any longer and the thought would've kept me up. I kind of wish it did because I fell asleep right when Kanye proposed to Kim. C told me about it the next morning and when I pouted about it all day, he rewinded it just for me. Something about this man isn't right. I shouldn't be so fond of him because I'm not fond of anyone. 
Why is he different? What the hell is wrong with him? No, what the hell is wrong with me. Half of me know better than to let myself feel like this, but the other half wants to just say fuck it.

God this is so damn frustrating.