𝔖𝔱𝔲𝔡𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤

C winced in pain and took a sip of wine. I chuckled. "You're a baby." I said. I heard his deep, soft laugh. "It hurts." "Aww." I thought to myself. "We're almost done."

*15 minutes later*

"Ok, thats it." I said wrapping up his hand. "If you don't want to go to the doctor next week you can come to me." I said smiling. C took off his mask and drank his whine. "Thank you. I really appreciate it. How much do I pay you?"

"Hmmm. You can help me study then make dinner." I said. His face went red. "I can do neither right. But I can try." he laughed. I smiled. "Good enough for me. I'll be right back"

I walked into my room and grabbed my school stuff. I walked out and set it up on the living room floor. "Hey C? Can you go grab the rest? It's on top of a dresser in my closet." C nodded and walked into the back room. He grabbed the rest of the supplies and came back out. He sat criss cross on the floor and helped me spread the papers out. "Is this how college kids study?" He asked putting down the last paper. I opened my laptop and logged in. "Probably not. I'm just not organized but it works for me."

I threw a notebook into his lap. "There's notes in there starting with 'The Advanced Human Anatomy' can you find it and tear it out? C nodded and skimmed through the notebook. He stopped and smiled. I look up from my computer. "What?"

C wiped the smile from his face. "Oh no nothing." Shit. "Wait.. what does the inside cover say?" I asked horrified. C went to the cover page. "Notes/doodles." I dropped what I was doing and launched at C. "Give it. Give it back!" C stood up and held the note book up. "That's unfair!" I said laughing and jumping to get it. "I already saw one you might as well let me see the others." He said.

I sighed and crossed my arms. "Fine."

C skimmed throught the note book but suddenly stopped. He pointed to one I drew in 2018. "I like this one." He said. I get close to see which one he was talking about. It was a chibi drawing of him with cat ears. My face got really hot. "Okkk that's enough of that." I said grabbing the notebook and shutting it. C laughed. "You have some real talent. There's no need to be embarrassed." he said. I got even more embarrassed. The person that ive idealized for a few years is complimenting the drawings I drew, of him.

I looked up at him. "Do you want some noodles?" I asked him desparatly trying to change the subject. It was too early for dinner and too late for lunch. Noodles sounds suitable. He smiled. "I thought you'd never ask." I laughed and walked into the kitchen. He sat on a stool and watched me boil water. "What is the water for?" He asked. I looked at him confused. "Its, for the noodles." I said. "Why can't you just microwave it."

I sighed and looked at C with dissapointment in my face. "The chemicals will release into the foam cup. It's dangerous." I told him. He nervously rubbed his neck. "I- I knew that." he said. "Hm, ok, so how many cupped noodles have you microwaved?" He put his head down in shame. "All the ones I eat everyday." I sighed as I removed the kettle from the stove. I poured the water into the cupped noodles and slid one to C. "Don't do that anymore. Boil the water, pour it in, then let it cook for 3 minutes." C nodded. I feel like his guardian. It's kinda adorable.

*Two hours later*

I look at C. He looked exhausted. "Ok, I think that's enough for today." I said closing my laptop. C smiled and put down the papers he was holding. "We should like, never study again." He said getting up. I laughed. "I don't have the luxary of doing that unfornately." He sat at the counter as I went to the fridge. "So, what shall we make for dinner?" I asked looking in the fridge.

C's face went red. "Are you sure I should be helping with dinner?" he asked with a small laugh. I looked at him and smiled. "Yes. You need to learn. You're not going to be with me every night for dinner." I said crossing my arms. He playfully sighed and put his head on the counter. "But why" he asked.

I shook my head and turned around. "We'll start easy. Ramen." I said pulling out eggs and green onions. I looked to the side see C reaching for the noodles in the pantry next to the fridge. He put them on the counter and looked at me. "What can I do?" he asked smiling. I smiled back. His smile is so adorable. "Well, you can boil water. There's pots and pans under there. I said pointing down at the cabinet.

C got a pot out and put water and eggs in it. I turned on the stove to let the eggs boil. "Can you get out another one for the noodles?" I asked cutting the green onions. C nodded and did what I asked. "You're doing good. Now you just have to put water in there, salt it, and wait for it to boil."

C walked to the sink and filled the pot with water. He put salt in it and before turning on the stove he looked at me. I felt his eyes on me. "What's the matter?" I asked turning around. "I just want to apologize in advance." he said laughing. I put the onions in the bowl. "For what?" I said, scared of what he might say. "For burning your house down. It's going to happen." he said.

I sighed and pointed at my fire extinguisher. "Yeah, I know C."