𝔐𝔬𝔳𝔦𝔢

(C's POV)

I knock on (Y/N)'s door with breakfast. I hate that I'm making her get up in the morning, so maybe some breakfast in bed would make up for it. I knocked on her door. "(Y/N)?" there was no answer. "(Y/N)?" I asked again. There was still no answer.
In my mind, I began to panic. I opened the door and saw her turned over in her bed. I rushed to her side and turned her over. Her eyes were open, it was obvious that she's been awake for a while. 

"What?" she asked monotone. "I was calling your name and you didn't answer." I said softly. She turned back around. "Oh." she said simply. "Ok?" "I brought you breakfast. You've been good with your morning schedule so I thought I'd do something nice for you." I said. "I'm not hungry." 

I was getting worried. "Well, you should still try to eat. I'll leave this here. Eat and get dressed and we can catch a movie after your online classes today." I suggested. There was no answer. I took her silence as an invitation to leave.

I came back in an hour and a half later and her door was cracked open. "I guess I forgot to close it all the way." I cracked it open and saw she was still turned on her side and the food I made her cold on her nightstand, untouched. "Shit." was all I can think. "I know you're there." a soft voice said. "Sorry. I was just checking on you." I justified. (Y/N) sighed. "I'll get up right now. Do you mind heating up my food?" she asked. I smiled, my worry slowly melting away. "Of course." I said. 

(Y/N) sat up and the blanket melted away. Black lacy bra was the only thing I could see that was keeping her from being topless. Her (H/C) (H/L) hair was messy and her (E/C) eyes were tired. Like an idiot, I stood there and stared. She stared back. "What?" she asked. The (Y/N) I know would quickly scramble to cover herself as a blush swept across her cheeks and nose. This one just didn't care. "You look sad." (Y/N) said. I snapped out of it. "It's nothing." I lied. (Y/N) brushed it off. "I'll be in there to eat when I get clothes on." she said. I nodded and walked away.

I was heating up her food and all I can think about was that image, her sitting on her bed, nothing but a bra, messy hair, and tired eyes. It was a sight that surprisingly, hurt me. 

I heard a door open and whipped my head around. (Y/N) wore a sweater with constellations. The top read 'Trust in the Universe' in an appealing font. The sweater was a bit big for her but I thought she looked cute. She wore joggers that looked comfortable, but tight enough to highlight the shape of her legs. Something about her eyes made her look not as sad. It made me happy. 

"Hungry?" I asked. She ran her hands through her hair and nodded. She walked to her stool at her counter and I gave her a plate of food and a cup of juice. She ate like a damn monster. Like she hasn't eaten in days. At least that didn't change about her.

When she was done, she alerted me with a burp and a chuckle. I looked at her and smiled. "Excuse me." she apologized. I grinned. "It's alright. Your laptop is over by the couch. Your class starts in about three minutes." I warned her. (Y/N) smiled weakly. "Thank you." she said. I nodded as she walked to the couch. 
"As I said earlier though, we can catch a movie when you're done. The new Batman movie came out Friday. I know you're a marvel fan and a hardcore DC and Batman hater, but it has Robert Pattison in it and he's pretty hot so I thought you might be interested. Wanna see Edward Cullen beat people up in a Halloween costume?" I pitched. (Y/N) just stared at me with bright eyes I haven't seen in a few days. "Yes please!" she cheered.

*Later*

While carefully keeping my eyes on the road, I watched (Y/N). Every hair that blew out of place, every time the side of her mouth curled to a grin when she thought of something that was funny, every smile line that outlined the one thing that shined brighter than the sun. "Are you excited?" I asked. She nodded with a smile so big her eyes were nearly shut. "So excited. I've only seen good reviews on social media." she said. I smiled "That's good." I said.

"THAT MOVIE WAS AMAZING!" she yelled walking out of the movie theater. "Robert Pattison put his whole Robussy in that role!" she said. I laughed hard. "Robussy?" I asked. "Hell yeah!" she said. We laughed even harder.
I was caught off guard at the feeling of her arm around mine. "Thank you for taking me, C. I know you're not the movie theater type but I really needed this." (Y/N) said. I smiled. "I had fun. I would go again if it was with you." I said. I realized what I said and my face heated up. I saw some blush creep across her cheeks. "Me too C" she said. She just said the first initial of my name and my heart pounded. Seeing her not herself makes me incredibly sad. Her smile is the only thing that makes me happy besides being alone, I want to spend every waking moment with her, and her voice plays in my head on a loop. 

I think I'm in love with (Y/N).

*A/N: That picture>>>>  BUT Robert Pattison as Batman>>>>>>>>>>*