𝔐𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔞𝔣𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔯𝔬𝔤𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰

We were sitting on my couches eating and listening to calming music and the rain outside. "Is it good?" I asked, watching C take a third bite. He looked at me and smiled with his mouth full. He nodded and I smiled.

I refilled his wine bottle and he thanked me, taking a sip. Then, his phone chimed and he spilled his wine. I laughed. "Don't, say it." he begged. "You spilled wine all on your white tee." I laughed.

Corpse laughed and looked at his phone and he got up. "Aw. Leaving?" I asked. He nodded. "Sykunno and Rae asked if I wanted to play a VR game with them. They're streaming." he explained.

I went to the kitchen to start cleaning. "Well have fun." I said, starting dishwater. C stopped at the door. "Is something wrong?" I asked. "My gaming room is a mess and your living room has more space. It's a VR game and-" I crossed my arms and smirked. "We wouldn't want you falling." I said. C nodded. "I know right? That would be a... catastrophe." he said. I rolled my eyes. "You can use my living room." I laughed. C smiled. "Thank you."

About ten minutes later, there was a knock on the door. When I went to open it, C was standing there with a box of his entire gaming setup. "Christ." I said. "Yeah I know it's a lot and I'm sorry to bring it into your house." he apologized. I shook my head. "It's ok. Set it up wherever you want." I smiled.

C set up his gaming station, turned on his computer, and started a stream. He opened Minecraft as I looked over at his screen. "I thought you were going to do a VR game." I said. "Karl's VR isn't working so we're all just going to play Minecraft. I saw a PC in your room, do you want to play?" he asked. "Playing Minecraft with Corpse? Who's in my house?!" I thought. "Yeah, sure." I smiled.
C helped me set up my PC. I sat next to him and opened the game. When he sat back down, he already had ten thousand viewers and $1,000. "Damn." I said. "I know right? It's kinda weird that people log on just to watch me play a game." he said. I nodded. "Well you're really good at the games you play, and you're pretty funny." I complimented. C looked at me and blushed. "You think I'm funny?" he asked. I cleared my throat. "You should turn your mic on."

He turned his mic on and joined a discord call with all of his friends. "Hey everyone." he said. "Jesus Corpse. What did we say about a warning?" someone asked. C and I laughed. "Corpse! Do you have someone in there with you?!" Rae screamed. "Is it a girl?!" Toast interrogated. "Oh yeah, (F/I) (First initial) Say hi." C said. "Hey everyone!" I said cheerfully. "She's gonna play with us today." C said. Karl laughed. "It sounds like we're on a playground and you brought the new girl to play." he said. Everyone laughed.

"Hey (F/I), are you and C dating?" Sykunno asked. "No, I'm just his neighbor." I said. "Oh? What's your name? Maybe we can go pick you up and hang out." Toast playfully suggested. I giggled. "I don't think that's such a good idea." I said. Rae whined. "Why not?" she asked. "Because you'll kidnap her and interrogate her into giving up Corpse's address." Karl said. "Or you could just, knock on a few doors and find me." C said. "That's a good idea Corpse." Rae said. It went silent for a while, then everyone laughed. "W-what are you guys doing? Writing that down?" C asked. It went silent again. "Maybe." Sykunno said. Everyone laughed.

A while of us playing Minecraft past. "Ok guys it's getting late and I'm not even in my house right now." C confessed. "Woah are you at a girl's house Corpse?" Toast asked. "Are you cheating on me Corpse?" Sykunno asked. "Never." C said, he then kissed the mic.

We said goodbye to everyone, C stopped the stream, and turned off his computer. "Would it be cool if I came back to get it in the morning?" he asked. I nodded. "Sure, but I have morning classes. I'll leave a key on top of the door frame and I'll be home around two." I said. C nodded. "I had fun today. You're really cool to be with." he said. I softly smiled. "I had fun too. I'm glad you threw that foil." I said. C laughed. "Goodnight (Y/N)." "Goodnight C."

*The Next Morning*

I woke up to the weight of Binx on my chest. "Christ Binx. Are you trying to wake me up or kill me?" I asked. Binx jumped off and I rolled over to get my phone. I sighed. "8:00, time to get ready for school." I groaned.

I was standing in the mirror brushing my teeth after my shower when I heard my phone chime. Once, twice, a third, then decided to open it at the fourth.

Four New Messages From ☠️C☠️: <I was going to make you breakfast before school as a thank you, but I couldn't figure out the fucking foil :((>

☠️C☠️:<Ok, I can't fucking do this. I'll get us donuts. What kind do you want?>

☠️C☠️:<Fuck. The donut shop isn't open anymore. Sorry for the spam.>

☠️C☠️:<Mc Donald's is serving breakfast. :))>

I laughed.

To ☠️C☠️:<Getting dressed right now, I'll be on my way. <3

I put my phone down and continued the brush. Once I finished, washed my face, and got dressed, I remembered something. "That fucking heart!" I yelled at myself.

I opened the door and my phone chimed.

From ☠️C☠️: Don't worry about the heart, it's fine. <3

I sighed. "Why are these walls so damn thin?"

I knocked on C's door and he answered as if he was waiting there for me. "So. McMuffin, hashbrowns, and a medium caramel frappe?" I asked. C laughed and nervously rubbed the back of his neck. "Of course, of course. What are you having?" he asked. I playfully hit his arm.